Page 1967 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 96714671867191719571965196619671968196919772017206724672967 ... LastLast
Results 39,321 to 39,340 of 67371
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I returned to the same German restaurant last night and ate more sausages and pork rinds.
    Somewhere a spider weeps.

Elsewhere a dove cries.

East coast piggy. West coast piggy.

Dirty south (piggy).

Can y’all really piggy.

I dated a girl who thought "Bring us some figgy pudding" was "Bring us some piggy pulley".

Carpet Lady makes the sale, here comes the Rose Cider carpeting for the stairs, hallway and master bedroom!

I returned to the same German restaurant last night and ate more sausages and pork rinds.
    what city?

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    what city?
    Little Rock.

Carpet Lady makes the sale, here comes the Rose Cider carpeting for the stairs, hallway and master bedroom!
    I actually want to get rid of all the carpeting upstairs and have hardwood instead. All wood down, now want all wood up. Maybe laminate in the bonus room.

Little Rock.
    do they have a large German population? I recall going into the Yorkville section of Manhattan in the 1970s, big Germanic area, lots of beer halls, sausage stores, lots of great stuff. My sister lived there. But among the less great stuff was seeing on several occasions guys with Nazi arm bands standing on wooden boxes addressing (very small) crowds. Hard to believe that was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I actually want to get rid of all the carpeting upstairs and have hardwood instead. All wood down, now want all wood up. Maybe laminate in the bonus room.
    yes, there are many competing considerations. Our house was originally built by people who owned a carpet business, the quality of the carpets is/was very very good, the living room carpet still looks brand new, and it's 36 years old.

But their stupid idea was to put carpeting in the kitchen. Try cleaning up a dropped egg on carpeting. Yanked that out toot sweet as the French might say.

I dated a girl who thought "Bring us some figgy pudding" was "Bring us some piggy pulley".
    You dated Aaliyah?

do they have a large German population? I recall going into the Yorkville section of Manhattan in the 1970s, big Germanic area, lots of beer halls, sausage stores, lots of great stuff. My sister lived there. But among the less great stuff was seeing on several occasions guys with Nazi arm bands standing on wooden boxes addressing (very small) crowds. Hard to believe that was happening.
    Ummmm...that is troubling. There were a decent number of German familes who settled in this area in the 19th century.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    You dated Aaliyah?
    This is at least tangentially associated with my name stories.

This is at least tangentially associated with my name stories.
    I was quoting her song. Thought that was the connection.

So the knives are now officially out at work. We are deep in the "Why him!?!?!" messages in our group emails with the CEO over my promotion. Good times. Good times.

So the knives are now officially out at work. We are deep in the "Why him!?!?!" messages in our group emails with the CEO over my promotion. Good times. Good times.
    Tell them you dated Aaliyah.

Rosé cider is delicious. I've never tried dripping it on the floor for carpeting, though. Seems like kind of a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Tell them you dated Aaliyah.
    They would buy that.

They would buy that.
    Tell them “Are you that somebody?” was inspired by you and that if it taught you anything it was that not everybody can be that somebody and that, in the case of your new role, they can’t be that somebody because you are.

And then please report back.