Page 882 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 38278283287288088188288388489293298213821882 ... LastLast
Results 17,621 to 17,640 of 67658
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Are you sure? Maybe watch again to see if it has the same result?
    I didn't save it. I did watch it twice yesterday - once in real time and then again just to enjoy the final few minutes and the postgame.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I didn't save it. I did watch it twice yesterday - once in real time and then again just to enjoy the final few minutes and the postgame.
    Should have been able to warn against injuries the second time through. :-/

More rain here in South Central Texas. The commute in is going to be awful. The upside is that my lawn will be green and I will save $18-20 because I won't have to water my yard for the next few weeks.

Washed my car yesterday, so of course it rains today

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Washed my car yesterday, so of course it rains today
    It was nice and sunny Saturday in your state. I got a sunburn. Only one of the year.

True.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    It was nice and sunny Saturday in your state.
    Living in the past OPK, living in the past.

Living in the past OPK, living in the past.
    Like Billy Pilgrim, I have become unstuck in time. I bounce around a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Like Billy Pilgrim, I have become unstuck in time. I bounce around a lot.
    The subject of Billy Mays, the infomercial guy, came up today. He's no Billy Pilgrim.

Just waiting for the fireworks to start.

Is it so wrong to not reeeeeeally want to watch the debate??? Like mental castor oil. Not that I've ever had any of that, gross.

It's raining here in VA!!!! Yay!!!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Is it so wrong to not reeeeeeally want to watch the debate??? Like mental castor oil. Not that I've ever had any of that, gross.

It's raining here in VA!!!! Yay!!!
    I will not watch this debate. Enjoying the Reds 3-run lead over the Cardinals.

Bold statement Ymo! I thought it was mandated by the IRS, FBI, Nascar, NOW, and the Toledo School of Meat-Cutting.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I was last through Toledo in 2014.

That other thread got locked for a while.

I'm finding reasons to stick around an empty church building to avoid the possibility of catching any part of the debate. I'm amazed at how people strongly on one side or the other think the other side are total idiots.

That other thread got locked for a while.
    This is our chance to lengthen our lead.

I'm finding reasons to stick around an empty church building to avoid the possibility of catching any part of the debate. I'm amazed at how people strongly on one side or the other think the other side are total idiots.
    What is amazing is that both sides are right!

This is our chance to lengthen our lead.
    Yeah, but it seems a bit of an unfair fight. I may regret that comment later.

Aw gee whiz, not like there aren't a bagillion other places that political fixators can't get their browbeatings on.

There's only one DBR LTE. Ta---daaahhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Aw gee whiz, not like there aren't a bagillion other places that political fixators can't get their browbeatings on.

There's only one DBR LTE. Ta---daaahhhh.
    True.

...I'm amazed at how people strongly on one side or the other think the other side are total idiots.
    Correction DinK: many of them, on both sides of the aisle, don't "think" it, they "know" it, and therein lies the animosity and mass infuriated stupidity.

You are being, as always, generous and kind in your characterizations.

Otoh, it was a lovely little rain last night and the reseeded lawn is blissful this morning!