Page 741 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 24164169173173974074174274375179184112411741 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,820 of 67361
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I'll choose one of each. But OPK can have his choice first if he so desires. I am happy with sloppy seconds/leftovers.
    Just send the bourbon, keep the pecans as a thank you.

Bourbon, pies, gravy - perhaps at a 2012 tailgate.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Count me in! We need to get together with DiBD, Ozzie, dd, GregNewton, etc. and make it happen.

You know where we are located and you are always invited.

Better yet, next year's bowl game. haven't been to one since the one in Tampa (1/1/95) and ready for the next!!!!!

Sounds like the menu for my dream Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Sounds like the menu for my dream Thanksgiving!
    Have you seen the turkey recipe where every 1/2 hour you baste the turkey with a different bottle of alcohol - gin, vodka, bourbon, brandy, etc. and when the turkey is done you throw away the turkey and drink the gravy?

Of course, you could save a lot of time and just drink the gravy in it's uncooked and still seperated state.

Have you seen the turkey recipe where every 1/2 hour you baste the turkey with a different bottle of alcohol - gin, vodka, bourbon, brandy, etc. and when the turkey is done you throw away the turkey and drink the gravy?

Of course, you could save a lot of time and just drink the gravy in it's uncooked and still seperated state.
    Anthony Bourdain would be proud.

Sure gives a new and different meaning to the expression "smoked turkey."

Happy Thanksgiving!

In other news, turkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeytu rkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkeyturkey!

gobble gobble y'all!

I want to thank DinK and Mrs. dd for the wonderful gravy. Lumpy, just like I like it.

Hope the mashed 'taters were to everyone's liking. I'm Irish, so you need some skin and lumps. It's how my people roll.

Peace, prosperity and health for all and your loved ones in the upcoming year!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I want to thank DinK and Mrs. dd for the wonderful gravy. Lumpy, just like I like it.

Hope the mashed 'taters were to everyone's liking. I'm Irish, so you need some skin and lumps. It's how my people roll.

The mashies were good. Thank you very kindly. We just chiseled out the last remnants from the envelope and I am washing down the final few lumpy morsels with some Scuttlebutt Porter now. Anchor Brewing Company's Our Special Ale will accompany some gingerbread cake and pee-can pie for dessert momentarily.

The mashies were good. Thank you very kindly. We just chiseled out the last remnants from the envelope and I am washing down the final few lumpy morsels with some Scuttlebutt Porter now. Anchor Brewing Company's Our Special Ale will accompany some gingerbread cake and pee-can pie for dessert momentarily.
    Stay thirsty, my friend.

Wrong thread, DD!

Happy Thanksgiving to the whole LTE (and DBR) clan.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Wrong thread, DD!

Happy Thanksgiving to the whole LTE (and DBR) clan.
    Yea, couldn't decide where to put the dinner, Thanksgiving and beer posts as no one started a Happy Thanksgiving thread ( )so I just dropped them off in this one.

RebelsRebelsRebelsRebelsRebels!

OMG I am still freaking smiling from ear to ear! However, that game was yesterday and the Rebs have several big road games coming up starting w/ UCSB on Wed & they ALWAYS play UNLV tough.

I'm still gonna smile a little bit longer, though.

A few notes: *The crowd was split 50/50. Rebel fans were just LOUDER, with good reason. *It was NOT a UNLV home game. It was a neutral court. *Believe it or not, UNLV has never played well at the Orleans Arena until last night. *That was Runnin' Rebel basketball, a la Coach Rice. New coach = new system. And it's working. This is typical of how they've played so far this year. * UNLV put 90, yes 90, on the (soon to be former) #1 team in the country. *I had SO much fun last night!

Go Rebels! Keep it up! Let's Run!

And of course, GTHC, GTH!

Note to mods: Please don't move this to the game thread on the EK Board. I'm intentionally not posting there.
    Last edited by sue71, esq; 11-27-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post

Mashed taters without skins and lumps are just not real taters.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    RebelsRebelsRebelsRebelsRebels!

OMG I am still freaking smiling from ear to ear! However, that game was yesterday and the Rebs have several big road games coming up starting w/ UCSB on Wed & they ALWAYS play UNLV tough.

I'm still gonna smile a little bit longer, though.

A few notes: *The crowd was split 50/50. Rebel fans were just LOUDER, with good reason. *It was NOT a UNLV home game. It was a neutral court. *Believe it or not, UNLV has never played well at the Orleans Arena until last night. *That was Runnin' Rebel basketball, a la Coach Rice. New coach = new system. And it's working. This is typical of how they've played so far this year. * UNLV put 90, yes 90, on the (soon to be former) #1 team in the country. *I had SO much fun last night!

Go Rebels! Keep it up! Let's Run!

And of course, GTHC, GTH!

Note to mods: Please don't move this to the game thread on the EK Board. I'm intentionally not posting there.
    Thank the team for me. The game and the outcome made my night. I kept looking for you in the crowd - but never caught you.

Duke beating Kansas and the UNLV beating UNC were great additions to the Thanksgiving weekend. There was a football game that also made the weekend great for me - but not so much for you.