Page 2857 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 18572357275728072847285528562857285828592867290729573357 ... LastLast
Results 57,121 to 57,140 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    Just plain wrong on so many levels.
    This...but then 23 and me says I'm 50+% Japanese.

I know this from Benny Hill when I was a kid, but I can't find a good video. His show would get me laughing into tears sometimes.

Went with Indian.

Y’all eat your bananas with or without the shell?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Y’all eat your bananas with or without the shell?
    I haven't eaten a piece of fruit in 10 years.

I love hot tea but I never order it out because I'm afraid of what I'll say when they ask me about tea bags.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I love hot tea but I never order it out because I'm afraid of what I'll say when they ask me about tea bags.
    uh oh. For greatly different reasons, my English mother was so disdainful about how tea was presented at most U.S. restaurants that she travelled with printed instructions on how to do things right...i.e. don't bring me a cup of tepid water with a sad tea bag lying next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    uh oh. For greatly different reasons, my English mother was so disdainful about how tea was presented at most U.S. restaurants that she travelled with printed instructions on how to do things right...i.e. don't bring me a cup of tepid water with a sad tea bag lying next to it.
    Hahaha! I love that.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    They don't actually ask you about teabags.

(I order hot tea all the time.)

Quote Originally Posted by fidel View Post
    I know this from Benny Hill when I was a kid, but I can't find a good video. His show would get me laughing into tears sometimes.
    His show would sometimes get adolescent me doing other things.

I'm drinking green tea in a sushi joint as I read this, so I'm getting a kick...

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Also an earlier version of the muppets take.

https://youtu.be/1i-L3YTeJJM
    Great find! This was actually from his pre-Muppet years, on Sam and Friends, I believe.

Some of you were worried, no?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Where are their servers? There was a big outage in NC.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Yes.

Confused. What's up (and I saw the outages and suspicions of criminal activity)?

Confused. What's up (and I saw the outages and suspicions of criminal activity)?
    Our esteemed host here at DBR was offline for over an hour (I believe) yesterday. I didn't see any earnest discussion over it - can't offer any explanation or details. I assume someone didn't pay the meter. Or rats got into the wiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Our esteemed host here at DBR was offline for over an hour (I believe) yesterday. I didn't see any earnest discussion over it - can't offer any explanation or details. I assume someone didn't pay the meter. Or rats got into the wiring.
    Ah. I didn't notice the outage. Makes sense. Although the NC outage may be pretty troubling.

Wasn't the Moore Co power outage roughly the same time as the DBR forum outage? Seems to me a little more than possible that there could have been some correlation there.

Ah. I didn't notice the outage. Makes sense. Although the NC outage may be pretty troubling.
    I expected more outage outrage.