Page 2610 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 16102110251025602600260826092610261126122620266027103110 ... LastLast
Results 52,181 to 52,200 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I don't get the pun here.
    If it’s over your head, stand up?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Seared scallops. Yum!
    That there's a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    That there's a winner.
    Perfectly grilled scallops are up there with the best bites of anything in my book. Occupying that space are thick cut bacon, the cap of a perfectly cooked ribeye, perfectly finished fatty brisket, pork belly, burnt ends. In my estimation those are the things that cause waves of meat euphoria to wash over me. If I was a young Julie Andrews (and I have the legs for the role) and I was locked in a struggle against Nazis and was trying to break up a relationship between a war hero and his rich fiance, that's what I would sing about.

If I was a young Julie Andrews (and I have the legs for the role) and I was locked in a struggle against Nazis and was trying to break up a relationship between a war hero and his rich fiance, that's what I would sing about.
    How can you produce such a searing mental image and trash Julie and the SoM all in one sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    How can you produce such a searing mental image and trash Julie and the SoM all in one sentence?
    You haven't seen my stems. Julie Andrews would look me in the eye and thank me. It's not my fault they're shapley.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Trip to the local fish market for grouper and scallops.
    I buy lots and lots of fish every month, but my fishmonger just can't get good grouper at the Boston markets he uses...spent 18 days in Florida this Winter, easily had a dozen grouper meals.

Perfectly grilled scallops are up there with the best bites of anything in my book. Occupying that space are thick cut bacon, the cap of a perfectly cooked ribeye, perfectly finished fatty brisket, pork belly, burnt ends. In my estimation those are the things that cause waves of meat euphoria to wash over me. If I was a young Julie Andrews (and I have the legs for the role) and I was locked in a struggle against Nazis and was trying to break up a relationship between a war hero and his rich fiance, that's what I would sing about.
    Ha, just last week I had a large plate of various sausages at Trapp's in Stowe, but did not see Julie Andrews warbling...(the sausages were middling in quality to be frank-furter)

My 2 year old ate 3 seared scallops yesterday. Just put the whole things in his mouth and ate them.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Ha, just last week I had a large plate of various sausages at Trapp's in Stowe, but did not see Julie Andrews warbling...(the sausages were middling in quality to be frank-furter)
    Bundabergdevil, give Budwom his phone back please. But I love sausages too Budwom. Just not quite 5* for me. More like 4*.

Bundabergdevil, give Budwom his phone back please. But I love sausages too Budwom. Just not quite 5* for me. More like 4*.
    I took a sausage making course a few years back, have to admit it rattled me a bit. I also put sausages a bit below the highest echelons...

I took a sausage making course a few years back, have to admit it rattled me a bit. I also put sausages a bit below the highest echelons...
    I am choosing not to respond. It's the proper course.

I would go out to eat with you. Good taste.

I am choosing not to respond. It's the proper course.
    For you, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    For you, it is.
    Correct.

Wow! I never sau-sage a pun!

Drummers can come out of retirement but not without repercussions.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Wow! I never sau-sage a pun!
    i bet you were a brat growing up

i bet you were a brat growing up
    Are you suggesting that bundabergdevil was the wurst?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Are you suggesting that bundabergdevil was the wurst?
    Andouille even care if he is?

Noooooooo!!!!!!