Page 1027 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 2752792797710171025102610271028102910371077112715272027 ... LastLast
Results 20,521 to 20,540 of 67405
    How is he doing?

Winds really kicking it here in the Piedmont of VA. Schools cancelled because superintendent didn't want kindergarteners being blown up into treetops.

It was my bad idea to start a juice fast yesterday. I'd really rather eat a few dozen cookies.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Winds really kicking it here in the Piedmont of VA. Schools cancelled because superintendent didn't want kindergarteners being blown up into treetops.

It was my bad idea to start a juice fast yesterday. I'd really rather eat a few dozen cookies.
    I'm back on the no carb/alcohol diet for the time being. Tough weather for that.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    It's looking like a bona fide blizzard in Boston right now.

Very very cold here in Asheville. Bracing winds, low temps.

Was in Providence for work and had to bug out early. No flights, had to take the train and got home after midnight. Glad to ride this one out at Stately Turk Manor. Only 4-6" here.
    "Quality is not an option!"

A nice 65 degrees here in Vegas. We really could use that precipitation the east coast is getting. Hasn’t rained here in like 110 days.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    How is he doing?
    Still no word. The Chevy dealership is "backed up".

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    I got a similar answer from FedEx on a 66 lb package that was shipped a couple weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I got a similar answer from FedEx on a 66 lb package that was shipped a couple weeks ago.
    Paging Devilwin

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Holidays will do that.

For the record -- I would SO watch the Gorilla Channel if it existed.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    For the record -- I would SO watch the Gorilla Channel if it existed.
    Who wouldn't? ;-)

Ruined birthday. January birthdays stink on ice to begin with and this loss didn't help.

Aaaargh.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Ruined birthday. January birthdays stink on ice to begin with and this loss didn't help.

Aaaargh.
    Ruined my Birthday Eve, fellow Capricorn

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Ruined my Birthday Eve, fellow Capricorn

I actually meant 1/7 bday! Happy birthday to my fellow, slightly irritated and irritating (at least that's what I'm told by my family members all the time) Capricorn!

But then again, perhaps you are the exception.

I actually meant 1/7 bday! Happy birthday to my fellow, slightly irritated and irritating (at least that's what I'm told by my family members all the time) Capricorn!

But then again, perhaps you are the exception.
    Birthday twin high five!

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday, Weezie and Mtn.Devil!

Weather lulled us into a false sense of security this am. They had predicted freezing rain but the temp was 37 and road surfaces were reported as warm enough to avoid freezing. Unfortunately, my brother-in-law found that the bricks of their front steps and patio didn't follow this report. They were slick, causing gravity to take over. His hip is not happy with the discovery - he will be having surgery this week to repair it. Any prayers and vibes you can send his way (and to his wife/my sister) would be appreciated.