Page 1368 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3688681268131813581366136713681369137013781418146818682368 ... LastLast
Results 27,341 to 27,360 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Really happy I invested in a treadmill a few years ago.
    Wrong thread...

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Wrong thread...

-jk
    Thought the link would send me here

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Thought the link would send me here

Thankfully, it didn’t send you here...

I don't know why I care so that's why I'm posting it here but it occurred to me that star-chasing sites like TMZ don't even have to work for their celeb pictures anymore. They're just sitting around clicking through instagram and what not all day and re-posting to TMZ. I want my paparazzi out of breath from chasing Gigi Hadid's car or back country climbing Hollywood Hills to get a look at Chris Hemsworth doing squat thrusts on his deck.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I don't know why I care so that's why I'm posting it here but it occurred to me that star-chasing sites like TMZ don't even have to work for their celeb pictures anymore. They're just sitting around clicking through instagram and what not all day and re-posting to TMZ. I want my paparazzi out of breath from chasing Gigi Hadid's car or back country climbing Hollywood Hills to get a look at Chris Hemsworth doing squat thrusts on his deck.
    Yeah - get back to work, paparazzi! (Do we care if any of them catch the virus?)

I mean, maybe Chris Hemsworth is thinking he's safe and is sitting around shirtless on his back deck.

Meanwhile - in "work from home mode", claims data is a PITA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Mmmm... Pita

I only review our claims data at a summary level. When you get lower than that it gets too messy very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Mmmm... Pita
    I could use a chicken fajita pita from Jack in the Box. I've been eating them for nearly 3 deacdes.

Breakfast quesadilla (omelette-like egg layer, cheddar, spinach, leftover way-overhot lamb and potato hash). Out of salsa so using tomato sauce, but plenty of onion and hot sauce in the hash as is.

01713174-E3FD-48A8-B757-1EBAADA551EF.jpg

Leftover blueberry muffins for me...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I only review our claims data at a summary level. When you get lower than that it gets too messy very quickly.
    I have to go lower.

Leftover blueberry muffins for me...
    I know each of those words but they make no sense in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I know each of those words but they make no sense in that order.
    I should have quoted OPK’s post.

I should have quoted OPK’s post.
    No, I got the context. I'm just unfamiliar with "leftover" as a modifier for "blueberry muffins.". Does not compute.

My oldest, The Drewsk, is finishing up final exams for his first year of graduate school next week. He called me on Sunday for Mother's Day! It was a nice surprise. He's earned himself a lifetime pass for not calling on Mother's Day on this board once by stating that he loved me in a public post. I mean, anonymous username, but he quoted one of my posts and added "I love you, Mom". He's good forever. Anyway, this year, he called me without anyone telling him to (at least that's what he said. )

He also told me that since his fantastic summer job doing research at the naval observatory in Monterrey is not happening, he wants to come home for awhile, a couple of weeks to a month. I'm excited! I'll take the risk of adding a new member to the corona household.

My oldest, The Drewsk, is finishing up final exams for his first year of graduate school next week. He called me on Sunday for Mother's Day! It was a nice surprise. He's earned himself a lifetime pass for not calling on Mother's Day on this board once by stating that he loved me in a public post. I mean, anonymous username, but he quoted one of my posts and added "I love you, Mom". He's good forever. Anyway, this year, he called me without anyone telling him to (at least that's what he said. )

He also told me that since his fantastic summer job doing research at the naval observatory in Monterrey is not happening, he wants to come home for awhile, a couple of weeks to a month. I'm excited! I'll take the risk of adding a new member to the corona household.
    Coming home to Mom will always be one of the best things he ever did ❤️❤️

Thankfully, it didn’t send you here...
    This should come with a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Perhaps some parsley garnish the next time?
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'