Page 826 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 32672677681682482582682782883687692613261826 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,520 of 67398
    What could be better? Three hot DBR chix, make that four with Mrs OPK, chilling poolside while the attractive manservant cooks and serves a lovely repast?

You are attractive, right OPK?
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Well, he will be serving the repast.

What could be better? Three hot DBR chix, make that four with Mrs OPK, chilling poolside while the attractive manservant cooks and serves a lovely repast?

I think "eye candy" is the term most associated with me. May be Bazooka Joe, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Repast, represent, refuture. I am not bound by tenses. Barely even contained by subject-object agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    And he says he can cook. Maybe not like Quinn, but still...
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

I can taste it now. Green eggs and booze! Mmmmm...

Mah Na Mah Na...

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    That's exactly how I picture it. Plus BBQ of course.

HAHAHAHAHA, excellent -jk. Very very good.
    I'd like to be the one laughing into the Swedish flag...I guess...pass the hot sauce please.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Thanks, everyone!
    Congrats! What's next? Med School?
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Congrats! What's next? Med School?
    Ha! Not quite. If I get a job in higher education, and the school pays for it, I'd be interested in an Ed D maybe. MBA is a long shot. Ph D is an even longer shot. MD is not happening.

I'm a geek. I like school.

And thanks!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Sometimes, you just lose respect for people.

But not Sue! Sue is awesome! Congrats on the JD!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post

But not Sue!
    Does that mean that the rest of us are on notice?

;>0

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Does that mean that the rest of us are on notice?

;>0
    Not in this thread. ;-)

Not in this thread. ;-)
    Hmmm . . . Go over to the main board and get drawn into linguistic fights, off-season hostilities and dumb arguments started by some obvious trolls -- or stay on the LTE with a bunch of babes planning coming over while we all eat BBQ, and some great recommendations on the "Ymmm, Beer" thread?

Some hate the off-season. Others migrate to better climates. Beulah, peel me a grape . . . .

Hmmm . . . Go over to the main board and get drawn into linguistic fights, off-season hostilities and dumb arguments started by some obvious trolls -- or stay on the LTE with a bunch of babes planning coming over while we all eat BBQ, and some great recommendations on the "Ymmm, Beer" thread?

Some hate the off-season. Others migrate to better climates. Beulah, peel me a grape . . . .
    I am not sending my wife over to eat 'cue with you. But you're welcome re: the beer thread (or was that the Idaho thread). On second thought, I will bring my wife over if you're cooking a large shoulder in your Egg. And please set an extra place for me. I promise I'll bring something/s liquid that pair/s well with spiced, rubbed and lightly sauced pig.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I am not sending my wife over to eat 'cue with you. But you're welcome re: the beer thread (or was that the Idaho thread). On second thought, I will bring my wife over if you're cooking a large shoulder in your Egg. And please set an extra place for me. I promise I'll bring something/s liquid that pair/s well with spiced, rubbed and lightly sauced pig.
    Deal.

Pulled the trigger, headed to Coeur d'Alene (CDA) with son. Not sure what is there, but going to have a great time finding out!

I am told CDA brewpub is there, not familiar with their brews. Again, will find out.

Deal.

Pulled the trigger, headed to Coeur d'Alene (CDA) with son. Not sure what is there, but going to have a great time finding out!

I am told CDA brewpub is there, not familiar with their brews. Again, will find out.
    Part of the fun is exploring and learning. New states, new activities, new adult beverages. Have a great time.

Deal.

Went through there years ago. It's beautiful! I wish I'd had more time to linger. But I was running late for an epic, all 'round Vancouver Island sailing trip with my uncle - go figure! A little farther along the way: Lake Washington is still the best place to dock a sailboat! Queue "Mighty Quinn!" (Props to Greybeard's fave Zimmerman!)

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Went through there years ago. It's beautiful! I wish I'd had more time to linger. But I was running late for an epic, all 'round Vancouver Island sailing trip with my uncle - go figure! A little farther along the way: Lake Washington is still the best place to dock a sailboat! Queue "Mighty Quinn!" (Props to Greybeard's fave Zimmerman!)

-jk
    Dig me some Bobby Zim, but always the perfect encore:

http://youtu.be/pbKva2HFO4Q

But not Sue! Sue is awesome! Congrats on the JD!
    Thanks! A HUGE weekend for me, and not just because of graduation tomorrow. I'll fill y'all in sometime next week.

(No, it's not a job... I wish but I'll get there... just other cool stuff going on. )

PS BD, can I put that on a business card? Quote you on my LinkedIn profile?