Page 2715 of 2715 FirstFirst ... 17152215261526652705271327142715
Results 54,281 to 54,286 of 54286
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Hmmm . . . thinking that would require an awful lot of permissions from people whose pics were submitted! Would YOU want your picture in a book? A picture where you decided to only dress the upper half for a meeting and the lower half got a peek? Nevermind. I forgot to whom I was speaking. As for myself, there is a reason I tell folks my camera doesn't work!
    You sound like you’re afraid of hard work and high art.

My car/home insurance company left me a message asking to confer so I could perhaps save some money. A trick? Fully expected questions like "how's the new rottweiler" or "do you love your trampoline," but no, some thorough questions from an astute young woman, and ten minutes later I'd saved $140 by telling them how few miles we drove each year. I should be less of a skeptic, perhaps. But skepticism is good clean fun, too.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    You sound like you’re afraid of hard work and high art.
    Hard work, yes - your apparent interpretation of high art, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    My car/home insurance company left me a message asking to confer so I could perhaps save some money. A trick? Fully expected questions like "how's the new rottweiler" or "do you love your trampoline," but no, some thorough questions from an astute young woman, and ten minutes later I'd saved $140 by telling them how few miles we drove each year. I should be less of a skeptic, perhaps. But skepticism is good clean fun, too.
    Avocado toast back on the menu!!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Hard work, yes - your apparent interpretation of high art, yes!
    High art isn't subjective but only people with the best eyes and most refined senses know that!

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    So having worked for one of the Top 5 auto and home insurers, they know you can find a much lower rate elsewhere...or they should.