Page 2845 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 18452345274527952835284328442845284628472855289529453345 ... LastLast
Results 56,881 to 56,900 of 67404
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I've been flamed probably a dozen times. I don't think I've ever once been flamed by someone who I respect on here - and I respect 95% of posters.

I've maybe flamed three times?
    My shickled titless flamer was a pretty respected regular. He’s an older fella though and probably not on the same humor wavelength. Most recent flamer is a mod, albeit one that has caught some criticism for acting unmoderater-ly.

It took me a while to even realize that disliking something sent them a flame. It's not something I'm inclined to do, anyway, but I've gotten a follow-up e-mail from the flamee every single time I've done, so now I'll only flame someone if I'm prepared to have that follow-up conversation. I believe I'd done that once in the last year.

I peaked here when I was able to type "Right said, phredd" and it actually made sense to do so.

Meeting DinK for dinner and to watch Duke Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Meeting DinK for dinner and to watch Duke Monday!
    Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Looking forward to it.
    Oh. Oh no. Lower your expectations for both our sakes. I'm not very much fun.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Well, I don’t agree about your take on ALL athletes but agree wholeheartedly about the relative outrage. Kind of how I feel about the PSU fans who thought the biggest issue in that whole disgusting mess was Paterno getting fired.
    Ok, fine, female professional athletes excepted. And Sepp Kuss.

I didn't get flamed in the pandemic thread, but I did get some PMs that were attempts to shut me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I didn't get flamed in the pandemic thread, but I did get some PMs that were attempts to shut me up.
    From a certain kind of poster?

At this point, Vandy may be playing better football than Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    From a certain kind of poster?
    I assume so, yes.

...that empty feeling in your stomach when you see the most recent mass shooting took place very close to where your sister lives...

...that empty feeling in your stomach when you see the most recent mass shooting took place very close to where your sister lives...
    Hugs to you.

One of my youth goes to school there. It's a scary world.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Hugs to you.

One of my youth goes to school there. It's a scary world.
    I'm here in Charlotte with my sisters but still a little too close to home for me.

I have not yet checked the news today. I don't know where your sister lives. I have, however, spoken to Paddies. T-Bone stayed with him last night and they are both flying home together today. Arrow and The Drewsk are already here, so I don't have to panic. I will now go check the news.

I have not yet checked the news today. I don't know where your sister lives. I have, however, spoken to Paddies. T-Bone stayed with him last night and they are both flying home together today. Arrow and The Drewsk are already here, so I don't have to panic. I will now go check the news.
    Oof.

Love the nicknames! My wife was getting tearful with all the craziness (daughter in college). Keep all safe.

In the mountains.

I'm here in Charlotte with my sisters but still a little too close to home for me.
    Was very happy to see my youth in church this morning - Leawood, KS is a good distance from there. A friend that teaches at her college, fortunately, doesn't live in the town where he teaches. But this will hit very close to home for him.

Sigh...