Page 1496 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 4969961396144614861494149514961497149815061546159619962496 ... LastLast
Results 29,901 to 29,920 of 67390
    We’ve talked about Pop Tarts, but have we talked about how to eat Pop Tarts?

Strawberry Frosted this morning by the way...

Umm...

I just felt an earthquake. Mountaindevil...did you feel that too?

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Umm...

It was about 3 miles from our farmhouse! I'm worried...

-jk

Earthquake was 5.1 Sparta, NC around 8:11 AM

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Yeah, it was the riskiest situation I've encountered in 7 weeks. Old habits die hard however and he could tell I was nervous about it.
    I went outside and measured. Between 12 and 15 feet, not 10.

Umm...

I was driving. My wife said it was a house shaker tho.

I've been in quite a few seismic events, from New England to California(Northridge aftershocks).

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    According to news reports, the earthquake was centered in Sparta and measured 5.1.

This Old House Insider...

Costco run this morning, champagne party on the deck this evening featuring my wife, my trusty hound, and moi...maybe a couple of birds.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Costco run this morning, champagne party on the deck this evening featuring my wife, my trusty hound, and moi...maybe a couple of birds.
    That sounds like fun!

I had a very Bostondevil-y day yesterday. My knitting group got together over Zoom then I went to rehearsal for Romeo & Juliet. Our Mercutio has an amazing backyard complete with pool. We've never had the complete cast together at the pool but yesterday was the third time most of us got together to rehearse poolside. There were 9 of us with plenty of room to maintain proper distance, some in the pool. We are going to try to get one more poolside rehearsal in before the weather gets too cold for swimming. We're dropping down to once a month rehearsals but we are still going. The dream of someday performing this show before an audience remains intact. We're thinking 2021, maybe next summer, maybe outdoors. The set was nearly finished when we shut down. It's still standing, in the theater, awaiting our return.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Sweet! I'll think of you as I stroll the scenic aisles of my own nearest Costco emporium. Just imagining the charming glazed eye look of my fellow travelers makes me anticipate the outing even more!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Sweet! I'll think of you as I stroll the scenic aisles of my own nearest Costco emporium. Just imagining the charming glazed eye look of my fellow travelers makes me anticipate the outing even more!
    I'm striking like a viper at Geezer Hour, they'll never see me, just a blur!

Started packing the apartment yesterday. Vacuum sealed some bags. Left to get more supplies. Returned home to unsealed bags. Found scratches from the cats on the bag. Woke up at 3:30am to one of the cats regurgitating some of the plastic on the carpet.

Happy Monday!

Sometimes but isn't about what you know, but who you know

Sometimes but isn't about what you know, but who you know
    Sometimes?

My son turned two last week. Whew.

I know you've all been really worried about me...you've probably noticed that my 0.2 posts/day has dropped precipitously to 0.12 posts/day over the past two years. Helping to keep a tiny human alive has seriously cut into my DBR time. I seriously need to readjust my priorities. I have been lurking, so don't worry, I'm caught up on everything LTE/COVID/2020 Election related.

On a somewhat related note, my wife and I watched West Side Story on Netflix. Yep, BD, it really stinks.

On another related note, Hamilton is pretty amazing.

Ok. Be looking for another post from me in about 3 years or so

[ Just trying to do my part to keep the LTE the LTE...even though the prospects are looking grim ]

sometimes but isn't about what you know, but who you know

or...who know you 😷😷😷😷😷

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    My son turned two last week. Whew.

I know you've all been really worried about me...you've probably noticed that my 0.2 posts/day has dropped precipitously to 0.12 posts/day over the past two years. Helping to keep a tiny human alive has seriously cut into my DBR time. I seriously need to readjust my priorities. I have been lurking, so don't worry, I'm caught up on everything LTE/COVID/2020 Election related.

On a somewhat related note, my wife and I watched West Side Story on Netflix. Yep, BD, it really stinks.

On another related note, Hamilton is pretty amazing.

Ok. Be looking for another post from me in about 3 years or so

[ Just trying to do my part to keep the LTE the LTE...even though the prospects are looking grim ]
    You have my undying love, devotion, and gratitude.