Page 1291 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 2917911191124112811289129012911292129313011341139117912291 ... LastLast
Results 25,801 to 25,820 of 67660

Items I need to do while in San Antonio

1) Alamo
    2) Spurs game
    3) Rodeo
    4) F1 at COTA

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    1) Alamo
    2) Spurs game
    3) Rodeo
    4) F1 at COTA
    I've done #1. I want to do #2 but am undecided on #3 & s4.

Does anyone have a steam refresh cycle on their dryer?
    Nope, sorry but as a person who goes by the title "Stain-Remover Master of the Universe," I am unimpressed with the new washing machines we see around us today.

Feet firmly planted in front of the old Maytag with the dials that is still working away and doing just fine.

Good luck with that rumpled item Ymo.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I've done #1. I want to do #2 but am undecided on #3 & s4.
    #3 and #4 are really time dependent. #1 can be done any time and #2 has a 7-8 month window to make it happen. The rodeo runs for 3 weeks and wrapped up this weekend. #4 is just one weekend so it kind of has to be the focal point of a trip.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Nope, sorry but as a person who goes by the title "Stain-Remover Master of the Universe," I am unimpressed with the new washing machines we see around us today.

Feet firmly planted in front of the old Maytag with the dials that is still working away and doing just fine.

Good luck with that rumpled item Ymo.
    I got my current washer and dryer about 11 years ago, so I'm not in hallowed ground but not super new either. The washer had one function that I only started using 6 months ago, automatic detergent dispensing. The steam refresh is on the dryer, and I'm giving it a shot right now.

#3 and #4 are really time dependent. #1 can be done any time and #2 has a 7-8 month window to make it happen. The rodeo runs for 3 weeks and wrapped up this weekend. #4 is just one weekend so it kind of has to be the focal point of a trip.
    I really wanted to get down for a Pelicans game but none of the dates in the fall worked for me and travel during January - April really doesn't work. Hopefully, Pelicans will remain Duke South for next season - I plan on sitting behind the visitors bench in a Duke shirt.

Heating up fish in the office is a dangerous game.

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Heating up fish in the office is a dangerous game.
    Some might say a suicide mission. Maybe not physical but for certain career.

Had to turn down two free tickets to the game at Wake tomorrow...4 rows behind the Wake bench.

Roast me.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Had to turn down two free tickets to the game at Wake tomorrow...4 rows behind the Wake bench.

Roast me.
    I hope you had a really good reason - like visiting a psychic for the winning powerball tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I hope you had a really good reason - like visiting a psychic for the winning powerball tickets.
    Changed my mind, I'm going!

Good decision. I was just about to jump in the car and come have a serious weezie to matty discussion.

Stern words and head shaking disappointment were all ready to go.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Enjoy! Will look for you!

Roast me.
    Um...

*Clears his throat*

Oh, good.

Roast me.
    Dammit! Pay attention to my job for a few hours and miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Um...

*Clears his throat*
    Do you need a lozenge?

* Passes lozenge

I have one standing rule. If ever offered an item to freshen your breath, you cannot turn it down. The person opposite has better intelligence/information than you.

I have one standing rule. If ever offered an item to freshen your breath, you cannot turn it down. The person opposite has better intelligence/information than you.
    I am not certain if this holds true for cough drops and throat lozenges.

Should have burned down my brush pile a lot of brush ago. If I go for it now, might singe the goats next door.