Page 1862 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 86213621762181218521860186118621863186418721912196223622862 ... LastLast
Results 37,221 to 37,240 of 67658
    I used to be one of those annoying guys that would say “hashtag blessed” and make the pound symbol with my fingers. Now I’m going to be one of those annoying guys that says “backslash s” after I say something sarcastic

Like, “Yes, darling, I’d love to hear about your sister’s work issues. Backslash S”.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I used to be one of those annoying guys that would say “hashtag blessed” and make the pound symbol with my fingers. Now I’m going to be one of those annoying guys that says “backslash s” after I say something sarcastic

Like, “Yes, darling, I’d love to hear about your sister’s work issues. Backslash S”.
    At least I'm not along on this island.

I'm a fixer. I would have lots of opinions about your sister in law's work situation. Have her reach out to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I'm a fixer. I would have lots of opinions about your sister in law's work situation. Have her reach out to me.

Aegrescit medendo?

She's in the administration of one of the largest school districts in VA. She deals specifically with parents who are threatening or who are bringing lawsuits against the district. Her job burdens have increased recently and I actually have tremendous empathy for her position and the stress she is under.

I was just being a snarky lil so and so.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Aegrescit medendo?
    Probably.

She's in the administration of one of the largest school districts in VA. She deals specifically with parents who are threatening or who are bringing lawsuits against the district. Her job burdens have increased recently and I actually have tremendous empathy for her position and the stress she is under.

I was just being a snarky lil so and so.
    Oh I assumed there was no real problem. Just pointing out I would be super interested. It's not always a good thing, as Ymo pointed out.

I've legit reached a phase in life where I'm pretty sure I don't want to advance and get more responsibility. I feel like I shouldn't feel that way but I'm pretty sure that's how I feel.

I've legit reached a phase in life where I'm pretty sure I don't want to advance and get more responsibility. I feel like I shouldn't feel that way but I'm pretty sure that's how I feel.
    In my experience, responsibility is way overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    In my experience, responsibility is way overrated.
    I really agree. I want to have enough $$$ to do the things I want to do but also enough time and lack of responsibility to enjoy those things. It's a delicate balance. I enjoy just a lot of eff around time.

I really agree. I want to have enough $$$ to do the things I want to do but also enough time and lack of responsibility to enjoy those things. It's a delicate balance. I enjoy just a lot of eff around time.
    Also, in my experience, compensation for said responsibility is rarely proportionate.

Also, in my experience, compensation for said responsibility is rarely proportionate.
    I don't care about the money, but I CRAVE responsibility.

I don't care about the money, but I CRAVE responsibility.
    Hah hah. Get out of here with that nonsense and go flex your tattooed prison-back at some old nosy neighbor!

Hah hah. Get out of here with that nonsense and go flex your tattooed prison-back at some old nosy neighbor!
    Hahaha! I hate my coworkers and I must be better than them. I demonstrate my crazy in so many ways.

Stepdad played point at Ohio University waaaayyyyy back in the day.

Haven't been to Athens since they renamed everything after Joe Burrows though.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Maybe I spend too much time on Reddit.

Scratch that, I obviously do.

"/s" is commonly used to denote that the previous statement was intended sarcastically. I have clearly misunderstood how widespread that practice was. Multiple times.
    That would have been my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    That would have been my guess.
    It would have been your guess Mtn Devil spends too much time on reddit?

Lemon bars. Mmmmmm.

Lemon bars. Mmmmmm.
    Those are amazing. I miss them.

Yeah, no.