Page 1646 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 64611461546159616361644164516461647164816561696174621462646 ... LastLast
Results 32,901 to 32,920 of 67375
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Still snowing but when I got up this morning looked like 10 inches. I think we lucked out and are on the "powdery" side of the snow line. Folks to the east are getting heavier, wetter snow.

40 inches in Ludlow Vt and still snowing...similar amount for Binghamton, NY evidently...

Ugggh. I posted in the postgame thread again. Why do you guys let me do that?!?! I hope everyone stays safe in the winter weather! Hope your power comes back on Weezie. You have always been my favorite postgame poster.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Ugggh. I posted in the postgame thread again. Why do you guys let me do that?!?! I hope everyone stays safe in the winter weather! Hope your power comes back on Weezie. You have always been my favorite postgame poster.
    No known cure for OCD behaviors?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    No known cure for OCD behaviors?
    I do drugs. Isn't that supposed to help?

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    40 inches in Ludlow Vt and still snowing...similar amount for Binghamton, NY evidently...
    That is a lot.

You may need to get stronger drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    You may need to get stronger drugs.
    There’s a thread for that.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    There is an illicit drug thread?!?! Is there a Dark web DBR subculture?!?! I hope so!!!!!

There is an illicit drug thread?!?! Is there a Dark web DBR subculture?!?! I hope so!!!!!
    You really think those folks are talking about “beer”?

In case you missed the memo, 2020 officially sucks!

Was just informed of 6th death in 3 weeks. As far as I know, none are Covid related. Five were older women who livex long and wonderful lives. Today's was under 50 and my brother-in-law's niece.

Permission to curl up in a ball and cry? Other option is to kick
    and scream and holler in typical toddler tantrum mode.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    You really think those folks are talking about “beer”?
    Look, I'm not saying we should start a "Ymm, drugs" thread buuuuuuuuuttttt...

Edit: I know for a fact a number of posters live in states where drugs are legal so I actually think it would have standing (unlike some recent prominent legal cases...ammiright?)

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post

Was just informed of 6th death in 3 weeks. As far as I know, none are Covid related. Five were older women who livex long and wonderful lives. Today's was under 50 and my brother-in-law's niece.

Very sorry to hear this, DinK. Prayers, vibes, and best thoughts for peace your way.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Very sorry to hear this, DinK. Prayers, vibes, and best thoughts for peace your way.
    Thanks, OPK.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill

So sorry, DinK. Sending you my condolences.

Thank you for all the kind posts and comments. I know I'm exceedingly blessed. This is just one of those times you want to cry on someone's shoulder while they pat you on the shoulder and tell you everything will be ok - even though you know they are lying through their teeth. Tough time to live alone - no hugging.

Thank you for all the kind posts and comments. I know I'm exceedingly blessed. This is just one of those times you want to cry on someone's shoulder while they pat you on the shoulder and tell you everything will be ok - even though you know they are lying through their teeth. Tough time to live alone - no hugging.
    I'm sorry to hear that. And you are definitely not alone.

My condolences also. These are not easy times emotionally.

Power came back up within the past hour but first thinks first, thinking of you DinK.
    We're all giving you a hug!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

My condolences.