Page 601 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 10150155159159960060160260361165170111011601 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,020 of 67390
    I think I'll hang out over here.

Lots of room over here and absent most of the negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I agree.

Hopefully this Kansas game will be more entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    I think I'll hang out over here.
    Yay for the LTE PW's!! We'll stay positive and happy !! Go Duke, forever, no matter what!! And of course . . . GTHC!!

Hopefully this Kansas game will be more entertaining.
    It's been rather flat so far.

Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    Yay for the LTE PW's!! We'll stay positive and happy !! Go Duke, forever, no matter what!! And of course . . . GTHC!!
    I couldn't agree more!! GO DUKE!! and GTHC!! Ask me tomorrow and I'll tell you the same

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    It's been rather flat so far.
    Well at least it's close, easier to watch than 15+ point blow outs.

The Laettner commercial was on again . . . makes me smile every time Oh how I wish I would have been old enough to remember seeing that when it actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Last night I was lurking in snrub at the start of the game, then left to help the mojo. When I tried to get back in at halftime, I couldn't. Midway through the second half I saw BillyBreen was on FB so I sent him a message that there were problems. He responded a couple of minutes later and said he didn't know there was a problem - usually some one sends him an email but no one did, so he didn't now there was a problem. Two minutes later it was back up, although it didn't help the team shoot any better

Snrub is a nice tool for us to use and thank you BB for setting it up and running it. Football season is just around the corner!
    I think I was able to snrub/post less than 27% of what I typed.

Except I think you foul too much and you have no legs left from PWing too many minutes this year.

The Laettner commercial was on again . . . makes me smile every time Oh how I wish I would have been old enough to remember seeing that when it actually happened.
    I'm more than old enough, but didn't see it live because of other commitments. What were those other commitments? Let's just say fun in the woods for the weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Except I think you foul too much and you have no legs left from PWing too many minutes this year.
    Yes, I should pace myself better. Take advantage of the timeouts etc. And of course, I need to go to the gym to bulk up.

Top of the morning my fellow PW's! I have a tradition of focusing on summer as soon as Duke's basketball season is over. Stevo and I have some fun plans for this summer. We're cleaning out the garage this weekend so that we can make a dedicated beer brewing area. I also decided that since our parties are typically held outside, we "need" a refrigerator in the garage for said parties and for our "Two Blue Tiki Brew!"

Yay for summer at the beach and beer!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    DiK, I hear that you're going to get some snow this weekend. Have you been to the store to stock up on bread and milk?
    I wasn't believing the forecast for 4-8 inches and it looks like I was right. They have been downgrading the storm all morning. Grrrrr! I wanted 8 + inches. I did stop at the store on the way home last night to get stuff for lunch at work today but I already had milk - and plenty of wine to get me through any storm.

Congrats on the loan approval. I know the process wasn't as smooth as you had hoped.

Yes, I should pace myself better. Take advantage of the timeouts etc. And of course, I need to go to the gym to bulk up.
    And remember, you can't teach height.

Good morning.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Good morning.
    Good Morning, Suuuuuuuuuuuue7777777777711111111111! Said in my best Robin Williams/Good Morning Vietnam type.

I'm trying to decide what to do today. Go to skating (World Championships, Ladies Final, not cheap) and lunch or go shopping @ Nordstrom or clean and fart around.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Ponder this

Ponder this statement, which I recieved after posting too quickly.

"This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds."

I'm not a mathematical genius, but I know 30 is less than 60.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."