Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Thoughts

Good Thoughts

I have been a Duke fan for a LONG time and was fortunate enough to cover some football for DBR a few years ago. Just wanted to ask for some positive thoughts from the community as my family and I face a battle with prostate cancer that we didn't catch as soon as we would have liked. I promise to GRIND like Elko's staff and team have and give the fight my best shot. Grateful for this community and Let's Go Duke!

I've had several people in my life be affected by cancer recently. I know it's difficult and scary to be in the role of worrying about someone else, but I can't imagine what it's like to actually be going through it yourself. I will say a prayer for you, my friend.

By the way, I've noticed the G.R.I.N.D. acronym on the field. What does it stand for?

Best wishes, my friend. I applaud your attitude.

We here at the DiB compound will be holding you in the Light for a full and satisfying recovery.

Sending good thoughts to not just peteandpete but also UVA students and community.

Best of luck, peteandpete. Sending the best vibes I've got!
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

Best wishes and vibes your way!

As the saying attributed to Winston Churchill advises, "When you are going through hell, keep going!"

Sending best wishes, prayers and positive energy your way!

Prayers and vibes your way.

Good luck, and keep yourself in that positive place... you WILL beat it.

Hang in there peteandpete. Sending you my best thoughts.

Best wishes to you and hopefully you are being seen by highly competent docs who are up to date on your specific cancer. Sadly, not all of them are.

Sending prayers, vibes, and positive energy your way. May you and yours have strength, courage, and lots of support ad you take face this journey.

All here with you!

Good luck to you, all the best.

Thanks

I can't adequately express how grateful I am for your responses. Fighting back tears. Thank you all.

As a prostate cancer survivor myself, all my best wishes to you. Be strong. You can beat this awful disease!

Best of Luck on your quest to find resolution.
    Don't ever give up!!

Larry
    DevilHorse

I’m very sorry to hear you, and your family, have this fight ahead of you. However, I love your positive spirit and attitude. History has truly shown that’s half the battle.

Please keep us updated and let us know if there’s anything we can do to help. I’d recommend asking for basketball tickets.

A lot of positive vibes and energy are being sent to you and your family!

BEST WISHES!!!! Hang in there... Stay POSITIVE... positive mental state helps...