Page 2059 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 105915591959200920492057205820592060206120692109215925593059 ... LastLast
Results 41,161 to 41,180 of 67385
    My CEO just apologized for his dog barking on a global Summit video conference. Pretty funny. He said, “she thinks she’s defending the castle from invaders”.

I’m a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    My CEO just apologized for his dog barking on a global Summit video conference. Pretty funny. He said, “she thinks she’s defending the castle from invaders”.

I’m a fan.
    Agreed. Stars...they're just like us!

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Altered schedule for the last couple of weeks of school means I have 10 lbs of pork coming out of the smoker in a few minutes, with collards into the crock pot to wait for dinner.
    Nice! I haven't tried collards in the crock pot. I do need to figure out more that I can do with my crock pot. Mainly stuck on corned beef and pot roast.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Just an...

[Ordinary Day]
    No offense, but we can do better than that...

Well, I don’t wish ill on anyone but based on his use history, that’s not surprising.

Though some folks have bodies built better. My grandma is 90 and smoker for 50 years. Quit at 82. She has COPD but didn’t have health issues or take any medication for anything until 85 or so.
    yeah, this man gets away with a LOT...not much more I dare say.

Well. The hiring went EXACTLY how I expected. None of my candidates were chosen for the 3 positions we posted, and as a happy aside, anyone I had recommended was gleefully diced and sliced with knives. But otherwise things are going great!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Well. The hiring went EXACTLY how I expected. None of my candidates were chosen for the 3 positions we posted, and as a happy aside, anyone I had recommended was gleefully diced and sliced with knives. But otherwise things are going great!
    as a work friend of mine used to say, "it's a jungle out there."

I shall have some Cheetos tomorrow. Yes, I am Texas man.
    95775B86-C3A6-4947-9665-B07DD2D20CEC.jpg

Nice! I haven't tried collards in the crock pot. I do need to figure out more that I can do with my crock pot. Mainly stuck on corned beef and pot roast.
    Making the Pioneer Woman's pot roast. I add radishes in place of potatoes for the no carb factor. And I use chicken stock rather than beef stock.

Cheetos are the food of the gods, the orange gods anyway. Perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    as a work friend of mine used to say, "it's a jungle out there."
    As Will Smith said about going up against friends for the same role in Hollywood. This ain't show friends. It's show business. I was particularly biting in my remonstrations today to the 2 people who are my nemeses. It is fair to say I take excessive glee in hitting back at them. Today their angle was that the person I am recruiting from Duke (you guys may have heard of the place) lacked experience. I can abide a lot, but that kind of ridiculousness deserves a catty response. And it received one.

Animaniacs-Spongebob-Simpsons today.

All-time favorite Simpsons is Kamp Krusty. I can recite it, including singing Hail to Thee Kamp Krusty.

second favorite is Cape Fear, when Sideshow Bob gets out of prison and they go into the Witness Protection Program.

Other faves are pretty much anything from Season One.

Kinda of a squishy center in that sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    All-time favorite Simpsons is Kamp Krusty. I can recite it, including singing Hail to Thee Kamp Krusty.

second favorite is Cape Fear, when Sideshow Bob gets out of prison and they go into the Witness Protection Program.

Those are 2 of the all-time greats! Even [Mr Black] agrees!!!!! But Mr Thompson doesn't agree. He doesn't know who he is.

https://youtu.be/Q7K5LSsJN90

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Sounds like a fun work environment. How big is your organization?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill

The Thompsons (sung to the same tune as The Simpsons.)

Sounds like a fun work environment. How big is your organization?
    Tiny. 53 people.

Sushi episode, Homer dying from Fugu poisoning, simply wonderful.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    RonnieMI2021.jpg

Arrow took this picture during his trimester as a media intern at his high school. I am super impressed.