Page 1493 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 4939931393144314831491149214931494149515031543159319932493 ... LastLast
Results 29,841 to 29,860 of 67398
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Some random baseball hats, my favorites being one from Carlsbad Caverns and one a friend gave me from Kent State.
    Our former CEO went to Kent State back in the day. He was much beloved here.

Both, really. She’s taking the mechanical one, but to her anything with a furry tail is cute.

Which is why she married me. But that’s a different story altogether.
    Just want to go on the record here - when I meet OPK, perhaps kayaking somewhere, I also want to meet Mrs. OPK. She must be an amazing woman.

My right shoulder was sore this morning and I attributed it to lifting trusses yesterday. It is actually a bruise. I don't remember dropping my section of a truss on myself so it might just be the result of letting them rest on my shoulder as I carried my end over the course of the day. Should be interesting to watch how the bruise progresses.

I knew I shouldn't have mentioned the soffit incident of 2015 at the beginning of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Just want to go on the record here - when I meet OPK, perhaps kayaking somewhere, I also want to meet Mrs. OPK. She must be an amazing woman.
    She puts up with a lot, I must confess.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    She puts up with a lot, I must confess.
    All wives do.

She puts up with a lot...
    That's a coincidence. Husband of weezie also puts up with a lot. But then again, everything is ALWAYS his fault. So there ya go.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    That's a coincidence. Husband of weezie also puts up with a lot. But then again, everything is ALWAYS his fault. So there ya go.
    LOL, have you been texting with my wife??

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Boston area weather report: it is not too hot to knit.

Get together with nine friends tonight in a parking area in Stowe next to the bike path...beverages will be served, social distancing observed, superb conditions: 78 degrees, low humidity, dew point of 50.
    Social interaction is required, dogs will be present...

"Just us kids hangin' out today
    watchin' our long hair turnin' gray
    not so skinny maybe not so free
    not so many as we used to be"

-- James McMurtry

(as it applies to my similar get-together tonight or tomorrow, and not yours where everyone is spectacular).

Too hot here to knit. And have a socially distanced gathering.

Hmmm, I now seem to be on a two week haircut cycle.

Corcovado...

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    My right shoulder was sore this morning and I attributed it to lifting trusses yesterday. It is actually a bruise. I don't remember dropping my section of a truss on myself so it might just be the result of letting them rest on my shoulder as I carried my end over the course of the day. Should be interesting to watch how the bruise progresses.

I knew I shouldn't have mentioned the soffit incident of 2015 at the beginning of the day.

Sure it isn't a rotator cuff?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Sure it isn't a rotator cuff?
    Just bruised and the normal soreness that comes with a bad bruise. It is right on top of the shoulder so anticipate that the bruise will spread down the arm a bit. Should look good at the lake Friday afternoon.

Visiting my parents and stayed at their place last night. Was awoken around 4am by scratching and scurrying. Seems they have a mouse in the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Visiting my parents and stayed at their place last night. Was awoken around 4am by scratching and scurrying. Seems they have a mouse in the wall.
    Well, that’s better than what we had in our farm house when I was a kid. A rattlesnake that would rattle if you knocked on the wall. It stayed for about a week, then moved to a probably nicer location.

Headlines that make you question whether you are really awake or not:

8B7D01ED-53AE-4499-B620-7BEF13D351D3.jpg

Ugh, they have pictures. . . .

Of the nudist dude? Barf
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'