Page 1007 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 75079079579971005100610071008100910171057110715072007 ... LastLast
Results 20,121 to 20,140 of 67383
    My wife and I are frequently remembered as "those people from the wedding that were dancing." I take it as a compliment.

BosDev, the old weezie would have taken your post as a dance-off challenge. Sadly, the chastened weezie will only cede the floor.

To you and Mt Dev belong the twinkle toe accolades. Unless the band starts up, "No Diggity, No Doubt," I am sitting this one out forever.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    BosDev, the old weezie would have taken your post as a dance-off challenge. Sadly, the chastened weezie will only cede the floor.

To you and Mt Dev belong the twinkle toe accolades. Unless the band starts up, "No Diggity, No Doubt," I am sitting this one out forever.
    Last wedding we were at, we talked the DJ into playing Sir Mix A Lot and dragged the bride's grandmother onto the dancefloor. There may have been Mmmmm... Beer involved.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Last wedding we were at, we talked the DJ into playing Sir Mix A Lot and dragged the bride's grandmother onto the dancefloor. There may have been Mmmmm... Beer involved.
    Ya think?

I'm the guy that just kinda chills at the bar and watches the Cupid Shuffle at weddings.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    I'm the guy that just kinda chills at the bar and watches the Cupid Shuffle at weddings.
    Yeah! I'll have someone to hang out with - see you at the next DBR wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Yeah! I'll have someone to hang out with - see you at the next DBR wedding.
    When is the next DBR wedding? I love weddings!

We have 34 days and 287 more posts to go. We inching up to needing 8 1/2 posts per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    We have 34 days and 287 more posts to go. We inching up to needing 8 1/2 posts per day.
    286! Woowoo!

When is the next DBR wedding? I love weddings!
    I wonder if there has ever been an actual DBR wedding? Two sporked souls joined in posting bliss?

I love wedding cake especially.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    I wonder if there has ever been an actual DBR wedding? Two sporked souls joined in posting bliss?

I love wedding cake especially.
    Who wants to go first? Surely somebody around here is ready to pop the question. Whatever happened to EarlJam anyway?

Who wants to go first? Surely somebody around here is ready to pop the question. Whatever happened to EarlJam anyway?
    He is engaged so maybe he will invite us all to the wedding. I don't believe she has ever been on DBR.

I suspect Mrs. Mtn Devil would be miffed if I were to propose here...

Mrs. OPK is decidedly against a sister-wife. I asked.

The law is kind of against it also?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Mrs. OPK is decidedly against a sister-wife. I asked.
    You, sir, are a brave (but more than a little dumb) man for asking. Have your bruises healed yet; any broken bones? Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

^^^ On a similar note,

My wife has offered to buy me seats on the 50 yard line for some special event they are holding at the Georgia Dome this coming Monday morning at 7:30.

She must love me a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    My wife has offered to buy me seats on the 50 yard line for some special event they are holding at the Georgia Dome this coming Monday morning at 7:30.

She must love me a lot!
    You are a lucky man.

Monday seems like an odd day for that event. I would have thought it would be done on a weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post

She must love me a lot!
    I moved to Georgia in 1988. Hard to believe that I am on my third Stadium for the Braves, and third Stadium for the Falcons.

Make sure to live Facebook stream the event, and let me friend you before the big day! Should be a blast!