Page 2015 of 2015 FirstFirst ... 10151515191519652005201320142015
Results 40,281 to 40,286 of 40286
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Agreed. Unless BlueTeuf says I don't.
    Lol! I could be more accurately described as treadmill-tolerant. Since the weather changed, I haven't used it once.

I hung a TV and binged on Sunderland 'til I Die and Peaky Blinders. Mixed in a couple rows per week.

ClemmonsDevil - you've helped inspire me to add more upper body. For which I'm grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post
    Lol! I could be more accurately described as treadmill-tolerant. Since the weather changed, I haven't used it once.

I hung a TV and binged on Sunderland 'til I Die and Peaky Blinders. Mixed in a couple rows per week.

ClemmonsDevil - you've helped inspire me to add more upper body. For which I'm grateful.
    Sunderland ‘til I Die is fantastic.
    “That’s just, like, your opinion, man.”

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    That sounds good. What does it mean? I mean, I've had a Korean beef taco before. Like that but fajitas?
    I had leftover beef bulgogi, didn't want to make rice, so combined it with peppers and onions and a few tortillas and borracho beans.
    Last edited by YmoBeThere; Today at 09:00 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post

Ha! Peaky Blinders is soooooo good. I am loving the 500 pushups a day thing. It is legitimately hard. I am now doing 6 sets of 70 and 1 set of 80 every 15 minutes

5. Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I had leftover beef Bulgari, didn't want to make rice, so combined it with peppers and onions and a few tortillas and borracho beans.
    Sounds fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I had leftover beef bulgogi, didn't want to make rice, so combined it with peppers and onions and a few tortillas and borracho beans.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Sounds fantastic!
    I see what you edited there. Those Bulgari signs are everywhere in Europe. Fancy so and sos.