Page 676 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 17657662666667467567667767868672677611761676 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,520 of 67370
    Well, no, not really.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    This is post 2000. Although I've enjoyed every minute of it, I think that means I've wasted A LOT of time here. Thanks to all of my internet friends for helping to make it possible. I wouldn't be posting here by myself. So, in honor of my 2000th post - party at my (internet) place!

Here's to the next 2000!

At work, getting hungry. What's for lunch?

PS: Congrats on 2,000. With time and dedication, one day maybe I can hit that milestone as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    This is post 2000. Although I've enjoyed every minute of it, I think that means I've wasted A LOT of time here. Thanks to all of my internet friends for helping to make it possible. I wouldn't be posting here by myself. So, in honor of my 2000th post - party at my (internet) place!

Here's to the next 2000!
    And ACC Champs! at 2000, always a great milestone. Way to go, BD!

Here's to the next 2000!
    hahaha great acceptance speech. Lol

Here's to the next 2000!
    I'm up for a party! Having a glass of wine in your honor. Congratulations on 2,000!

Reason to Celebrate

Pop champaige

Good Night my dbr family

Quote Originally Posted by dukefanbrooklyn View Post
    Good Night my dbr family
    Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!

If you haven't seen it, check out The Leopards Take Manhattan on HBO. It is a 1/2 hour program about a group of kids from Louisville that play percussion instruments. They play Caravan, Spain, & Sing, Sing, Sing in New York City for International Jazz Educators conference.

Kids are great!

I give it two thumbs up.

Best line from one of the kids: "Being a kid is limited. You will (pause) I'm going to grow up."

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Would those local to Durham please keep an eye out for a story involving a "Make A Wish" program event. It is my understanding that a Bangor, PA basketball player requested that he and his team get to meet the Blue Devil basketball team. I believe it was to happen either yesterday or next weekend. I'd be curious to hear if it makes anything on the news. (Rumor has it that one of the kids coming is a tar heel fan and plans on coming in tar heel regalia. Boo Hiss to him! His family doesn't understand his affinity for the tar heels.)
    Here is a link to the story: http://www.mcall.com/sports/all-vars...2893966.column

Thanks for all who made this dream possible - especially Coach K and the team.

(I have family attending this school.)

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Best line from one of the kids: "Being a kid is limited. You will (pause) I'm going to grow up."
    This has to be one of the funniest things i read on here.

Don't know where to post this and didn't want to start a new thread so...

How was (V) the new abc show?

Over a day and no posts here? Simply shameful.

It's almost Friday! And that much closer to watching the Blue Devils whoop those tar heels.

Plus tonight is handbell night. Always a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Over a day and no posts here? Simply shameful.
    Yea, i tried to hold it down for a while but i didn't really have anything to post. DukieinKansas has held it down for a while as well.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    In honor of my 3'000th post, 3 Ks.

Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

CONGRADS

But hurry up and get 4,000 for another K and another Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    In honor of my 3'000th post, 3 Ks.

Well done. :ymapplause: ^^

I tried to make them an applause and a praise smilie but I guess that's just crazie talk...

Congrats!