Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

An ECU alum quipped . . .

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    ECU is most definitely not a good team. Not even kind of. This team was 6-24 last year, including 1-15 in Conference USA (which itself is not good). They did not notch a conference win until senior night against UTEP, who themselves had a losing record last season. Their previous wins this season came against mighty Limestone, NC Wesleyan, and (somewhat mystifyingly) George Mason. They have lost at home this season to Richmond and Liberty. Liberty couldn't even beat Kentucky! To top it off, until the other night, ECU's all-time record vs. ACC teams was 0-57 (no, seriously...0-57). This is an unmitigated embarrassment for State (and the conference, if they're really our 3rd or 4th best team, though they pretty clearly aren't right now). Sidney Lowe should be utterly ashamed of his conduct before the game (there was no reason to be so nervous about a game like that, or any game for that matter), and his team's play during it. Pathetic.
    "This is just to let you holier-than-thou ACC fans know that we don't go 0-58 against ANYBODY!"

I have to give him credit though, after State beat the Pirates in football, he facetiously said "just wait for basketball season." I told him he'd been hanging out with Dukies like me too much.

Ncsu

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    FEAR THE CAMEL!!!

--Jason
    Paging dukediv2013, paging dukediv2013-where are you? Do you know these critters?

Red face Speaking of camels...

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Paging dukediv2013, paging dukediv2013-where are you? Do you know these critters?
    Sorry, but all I can think of when I see camels is what Bear Grylls did to a dead one in the Sahara.

Carry on!
    Lavabe

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy View Post
    "This is just to let you holier-than-thou ACC fans know that we don't go 0-58 against ANYBODY!"

I have to give him credit though, after State beat the Pirates in football, he facetiously said "just wait for basketball season." I told him he'd been hanging out with Dukies like me too much.
    Just so you know, I'm actually an ECU alum too...I finished a master's degree there in May.

Quote Originally Posted by ugadevil View Post
    Campbell was where a couple people named Redick had an impact on the basketball court. With that tradition, they're bound to be great.
    I actually wouldn't mind meeting them in the NCAAs. Things worked out pretty well the last time that happened.