Thread: Blue Healers

Blue Healers

Where's the link? I can't find my way back to it. I need info for making contributions.
    Love, Ima

Hi Ima,

Look at the links just under the top DBR graphic, there should be a link to "Auctions" which will take you (eventually) to the Blue Healer site.

Good luck! --DA

Links for BlueHealers and MMI

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    Where's the link? I can't find my way back to it. I need info for making contributions.
    Love, Ima
    The BlueHealers site doesn't actually take contributions, as the winners of the auctions there actually donate directly to Medical Ministry International via secure online credit card donation. Medical Ministry International helps provide medical care in approximately 40 different countries through about 70 two-week volunteer projects per year and through permanent medical centers they've helped establish in some of these countries. Funds raised by the BlueHealers site are directed towards MMI's efforts in Bolivia. Thank you for your interest, and please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

auction/ticket delivery process

Does anyone know how close to game day Blue Healers delivers tickets? Game is three days from now, and I have not heard anything since making donation to this great cause. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kfan View Post
    Does anyone know how close to game day Blue Healers delivers tickets? Game is three days from now, and I have not heard anything since making donation to this great cause. Thanks!
    Just wanted you to know that I have made the powers that be aware of this and they are speaking to the Blue Healers about it. You should hopefully hear from them very soon.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Tickets were delivered on February 15th

Unfortunately kfan didn't acknowledge that here. The email containing the e-tickets, which comes from neullionnetwork.com, had been directed to his junk mail folder.
    Last edited by AluminumDuke; 02-21-2020 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Typo corrected