Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legal question

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Can confirm. ClemmonsDevil and I are in the same selective club. "Men with partners way out of our league."

We have a secret handshake and everything.
    Hey, visually impaired women need love too

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    Eye see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Can confirm. ClemmonsDevil and I are in the same selective club. "Men with partners way out of our league."

We have a secret handshake and everything.
    Some people have "a face made for radio." You two have faces made for message boards (as do I).

Can confirm. Mrs. PackMan97 is virtually blind without her glasses/contacts. Been busy spending the past 22 years filling her head with the dangers of corrective eye surgery!

An actual lawyer in the field is the safest route. I'm not sure about the startup but won't the big company have a 1000 page employee manual that covers this? It can't be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    An actual lawyer in the field is the safest route. I'm not sure about the startup but won't the big company have a 1000 page employee manual that covers this? It can't be the first time.
    I worked for two large companies in my day, and have certainly taken my share of mandated Business Ethics classes. I don't really think Clem's specific situation was really addressed by any of the classes I slept through. I would concur with the suggestions to spend the money to confer with a lawyer that specializes in this type of field (and I don't have a clue as to how to find one, but I would shy away from lawyers employed at either rival company).

When I was a grad student at Duke we had a female department secretary with ... sorry, don't mean to be mean ... a real mustache. A dark one that a guy might be proud of. Never understood why she didn't have it removed permanently, but not my business. In any case, she was sweet & smart and helped me in the prep of my dissertation. One day on her desk I noticed a picture of her and a quite handsome boyfriend. Curious (confused, honestly) I asked her how they met. She said they met when she volunteered at a summer retreat for the blind.

So yes, handsome blind men and mustachioed women need - and find - love too! Isn't the world wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    When I was a grad student at Duke we had a female department secretary with ... sorry, don't mean to be mean ... a real mustache. A dark one that a guy might be proud of. Never understood why she didn't have it removed permanently, but not my business. In any case, she was sweet & smart and helped me in the prep of my dissertation. One day on her desk I noticed a picture of her and a quite handsome boyfriend. Curious (confused, honestly) I asked her how they met. She said they met when she volunteered at a summer retreat for the blind.

So yes, handsome blind men and mustachioed women need - and find - love too! Isn't the world wonderful!
    This pretty well sums up my situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    This pretty well sums up my situation.
    You grew a mustache?
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016