Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BC beat Pitino and St. Johnís.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronDuke View Post
    Miami, FL gets buckled by Colorado 90-63.
    Go Buffs!

Quote Originally Posted by CameronDuke View Post
    Miami, FL gets buckled by Colorado 90-63.
    Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    Like in the Kentucky game, Miami got crushed in the second half.
    I didn't see the game, but the stat line really doesn't seem to explain the story...the one outlier being Colorado's two point FG percentage. Just a one point game at the half and Colorado doubles Miami up in the second half.

I did not see that coming. Also didn't see Clemson being 10-0 now either.

Quote Originally Posted by HereBeforeCoachK View Post
    I didn't see the game, but the stat line really doesn't seem to explain the story...the one outlier being Colorado's two point FG percentage. Just a one point game at the half and Colorado doubles Miami up in the second half.

I did not see that coming. Also didn't see Clemson being 10-0 now either.
    last year pepole were high on clemson after an gaudy start against a relatively light early-season ACC schedule. They came down to earth when they got some tough games, but I think they're for real tihs year.
    1200. DDMF.

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    last year pepole were high on clemson after an gaudy start against a relatively light early-season ACC schedule. They came down to earth when they got some tough games, but I think they're for real tihs year.
    No trip to Clemson this season for the Blue Devils.

They visit Cameron for a Saturday afternoon game on January 27.

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    The schedule behind that gaudy record ain't nearly as light this year. In their past 4 games, Clemson has beaten:

KenPom #13 Alabama
    #50 Pitt
    #52 South Carolina
    and #38 TCU

In the process, the Tigers have gone from the KenPom#48 team to the #25 team.

This weekend Clemson plays #34 Memphis on the road. Win that game and the Tigers will be undefeated entering 2024. Clemson is entirely legit this season. PJ Hall is very much in the conversation for ACC POY and Joe Girard might be the best transfer in the conference.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

BC closed out Sunday by beating the Johnnies (St Johns). BC is now 8-3, and is led by Quentin Post, who was 1 assist short of a triple double vs the Johnnies, and is having the season that Kyle Filipowski dreamed of having (18.7p-8.7r-3.4a-2.2b) on 53% FGs and 47% from 3 on 3.3 3FGAs per game. Post's career has been one of constant improvement, going from a lightly used Fr. who played a grand total of ~23 minutes and scored a total of 9 points to a guy who is putting up a stat line worthy of consideration for the ACC POY discussion.
    I didn't think Flip was gonna shoot 47% from 3 this year, but i had hoped for something going towards that number from his Fr. year effort. Instead, so far, Kyle's 3FG% is slightly worse than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    The schedule behind that gaudy record ain't nearly as light this year. In their past 4 games, Clemson has beaten:

KenPom #13 Alabama
    #50 Pitt
    #52 South Carolina
    and #38 TCU

In the process, the Tigers have gone from the KenPom#48 team to the #25 team.

This weekend Clemson plays #34 Memphis on the road. Win that game and the Tigers will be undefeated entering 2024. Clemson is entirely legit this season. PJ Hall is very much in the conversation for ACC POY and Joe Girard might be the best transfer in the conference.
    Agree to all....they look big, confident, happy playing together...they look legit.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    BC closed out Sunday by beating the Johnnies (St Johns). BC is now 8-3, and is led by Quentin Post, who was 1 assist short of a triple double vs the Johnnies, and is having the season that Kyle Filipowski dreamed of having (18.7p-8.7r-3.4a-2.2b) on 53% FGs and 47% from 3 on 3.3 3FGAs per game. Post's career has been one of constant improvement, going from a lightly used Fr. who played a grand total of ~23 minutes and scored a total of 9 points to a guy who is putting up a stat line worthy of consideration for the ACC POY discussion.
    I didn't think Flip was gonna shoot 47% from 3 this year, but i had hoped for something going towards that number from his Fr. year effort. Instead, so far, Kyle's 3FG% is slightly worse than last year.
    Quentin Post and PJ Hall are both having the seasons we expected from Kyle. PJ is averaging 20.1ppg and 7.4rpg. He's shooting 55% from the field and 40.5% on 3s. He's adding 2.6apg and an impressive 2.3 blocks per contest.

It is still early, but Kyle is currently battling Norchad Omier and Armando Bacot for "3rd-5th best big man in the ACC" honors.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?