Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Confirmed: Ryan Young has an ad campaign as the new Orville Redenbacher.
    I do hope Ryan's bow tie matches the hats he and Proctor wore.

By the way, two of the three departing players didn't give speeches last night. Dave Shumate interviewed them. I liked it much better.

Also, by the way, Ryan Young revealed in his interview that he has an interest in going into broadcasting but that he has an interest in playing a little more basketball.

It has been announced that a new episode of the Brotherhood Podcast will debut on Monday 4/15 at 6am featuring a conversation with both Tyrese Proctor and Caleb Foster.

Gosh, I wonder if they will have anything interesting to say as they sit there together.

Two guys on the same pod... I mean, one would need two boxes of popcorn to fully enjoy something like that.

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Really

6 am? Is this some sort of psychological experiment?

6 AM West Coast time?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    It has been announced that a new episode of the Brotherhood Podcast will debut on Monday 4/15 at 6am featuring a conversation with both Tyrese Proctor and Caleb Foster.

Gosh, I wonder if they will have anything interesting to say as they sit there together.

Two guys on the same pod... I mean, one would need two boxes of popcorn to fully enjoy something like that.

From the show notes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNBoPIgIF8g

Our first 2024 offseason episode is here, featuring next year's backcourt: Caleb Foster and Tyrese Proctor. The veteran guards recap this past season and NCAA Tournament with host Ryan Young and look ahead to the future and how they are looking to improve during the upcoming campaign.
    Confirmed, Caleb Foster returns to Duke!!
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    6 am? Is this some sort of psychological experiment?
    Well... from what I understood, these guys are up at 5 AM for morning stuff before 6 AM practice/workout. So... "normal" for them. They're probably trying to get us fans in step with them

The Proctor/Foster episode has dropped ---

Nice job by our 3 guys. I'm looking for Tyrese to be an outspoken leader this season. Captain or no captain. All 3 guys (Tyrese, Caleb and Ryan) so well spoken. I'm really proud of them. Did I hear Caleb say he was going back to LA this summer? I thought he said he was going to work on finishing something. My hearing is not the best, but I think that is what he said. Tyrese going to work on being a leader and helping the new guys. Both guys mentioned how college basketball was different than high school basketball. Defintely worth a listen. Looking forward to these two guys manning the Duke backcourt in 2024-2025.

GoDuke and welcome back Tyrese and Caleb.

Caleb this summer

Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    Nice job by our 3 guys. I'm looking for Tyrese to be an outspoken leader this season. Captain or no captain. All 3 guys (Tyrese, Caleb and Ryan) so well spoken. I'm really proud of them. Did I hear Caleb say he was going back to LA this summer? I thought he said he was going to work on finishing something. My hearing is not the best, but I think that is what he said. Tyrese going to work on being a leader and helping the new guys. Both guys mentioned how college basketball was different than high school basketball. Defintely worth a listen. Looking forward to these two guys manning the Duke backcourt in 2024-2025.

GoDuke and welcome back Tyrese and Caleb.
    I heard Caleb say he might go back to LA, where he spent his senior year of HS, and work with his old trainer there. He also said that he needs to work on his voice, now that he will be of of the OGs, as Ryan put it.