Wojo Returns to The Sideline

Nice find. The above article and tweet were from Adrian Wojnarowski, so this is the rare Woj Bomb about Wojo.

I don't know how much turnover a G League team roster has from year to year, but the 2022-2023 roster for the SLC Stars has former Duke player (and Utah native) Frank Jackson on it.

It's almost a pity that Walker Kessler had a successful rookie campaign with the Utah Jazz. He's unlikely to get demoted to the G League and finally get some real big man coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    It's almost a pity that Walker Kessler had a successful rookie campaign with the Utah Jazz. He's unlikely to get demoted to the G League and finally get some real big man coaching.
    Cannot spork but this is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Covered. And agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by TKG View Post
    G-league was a good path for Quin Snyder.

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Nice find. The above article and tweet were from Adrian Wojnarowski, so this is the rare Woj Bomb about Wojo.

I don't know how much turnover a G League team roster has from year to year, but the 2022-2023 roster for the SLC Stars has former Duke player (and Utah native) Frank Jackson on it.

There is a lot of turnover on G league rosters. My local team is usually 50% or more newcomers.

Quote Originally Posted by superdave View Post
    G-league was a good path for Quin Snyder.
    Wojo and Snyder are both in Durham right now for K Academy per photos. I was pleasantly surprised to see Quinn - I don’t remember him coming back very often (probably schedule-related, but still).

Lots of older former players back, along with most members of the current team, including 3 of the newcomers. To be fair, I’m just going off pictures shared to social media, but I’ve seen all the incoming freshmen except McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Covered. And agreed.
    I too have you covered!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by SavDukeGrad View Post
    Lots of older former players back, along with most members of the current team, including 3 of the newcomers. To be fair, I’m just going off pictures shared to social media, but I’ve seen all the incoming freshmen except McCain.
    I came back to correct my earlier post - Jared McCain was in photos today, so he is there too.

Also, Joey Baker is there, which I was personally happy to see.

Saw in the most recent photo dump that Roach is in a boot. Nooo...

Quote Originally Posted by SavDukeGrad View Post
    I came back to correct my earlier post - Jared McCain was in photos today, so he is there too.

Also, Joey Baker is there, which I was personally happy to see.
    Glad to see that too, but a little concerned to see Jeremy Roach’s right foot in a walking boot.

Quote Originally Posted by dukebluesincebirth View Post
    Glad to see that too, but a little concerned to see Jeremy Roach’s right foot in a walking boot.
    OTOH maybe that's why he's back at Duke. Can't make much of an impression on NBA teams if your foot is injured.

Quote Originally Posted by dukebluesincebirth View Post
    just keeping his toe happy, evidently.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketeli View Post
    OTOH maybe that's why he's back at Duke. Can't make much of an impression on NBA teams if your foot is injured.
    Dariq says hello

About 10 days too late, but here is the video of Wojo's press conference as new coach of the Salt Lake City Stars, G League affiliate of the Utah Jazz.