Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What we look like

Hey all. Rather than offer my WAG‘s as to minutes allocations for a roster that is (hopefully) not yet complete, I thought I’d start a chat about our mental images of each other as we read each other’s posts. You know, like when you read a book you got a mental image of the characters? That’s what I’m talking about.

For me, DBA looks like my friend Parth, who is a tall skinny Indian guy with a short cropped beard. ScottDude looks like Miles Taylor, former Bush and Trump DHS security analyst who now opines on MSNBC. Kedsey I picture looking like Trevor keels, which is a mystery to me too. CDu I picture with those half glasses at the bottom of his nose at a messy desk hunched over staring into his computer screen, which is still a big box TV like thing. I happen to know what OPK looks like, and it is a joy to behold! Me, I think I look like Elvis, but my wife thinks I’m crazy …and that I don’t look like Elvis.

I mean absolutely no offense and only to have a little fun. What do y’all think? Besides 9F of course

Quote Originally Posted by kidA View Post
    Hey all. Rather than offer my WAG‘s as to minutes allocations for a roster that is (hopefully) not yet complete, I thought I’d start a chat about our mental images of each other as we read each other’s posts. You know, like when you read a book you got a mental image of the characters? That’s what I’m talking about.

For me, DBA looks like my friend Parth, who is a tall skinny Indian guy with a short cropped beard. ScottDude looks like Miles Taylor, former Bush and Trump DHS security analyst who now opines on MSNBC. Kedsey I picture looking like Trevor keels, which is a mystery to me too. CDu I picture with those half glasses at the bottom of his nose at a messy desk hunched over staring into his computer screen, which is still a big box TV like thing. I happen to know what OPK looks like, and it is a joy to behold! Me, I think I look like Elvis, but my wife thinks I’m crazy …and that I don’t look like Elvis.

I mean absolutely no offense and only to have a little fun. What do y’all think? Besides 9F of course
    I'm the spitting image of Chris Hemsworth.

Everybody on the internet is 6'4" with washboard abs.

Okay, Thom Yorke.

I assume brevity is very short

I look like I'd be very good on radio.

Quote Originally Posted by azzefkram View Post
    I look like I'd be very good on radio.
    I assume because of the way I pronounce your name you look like a magician.

Miss this guy:

scottdude8 is offline Moderator, Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine

So I googled Miles Taylor… and I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt that your choice there was purely because you picture me as a “generic white guy” and not for anything associated with his winding road of political affiliations

That said, in my humble opinion I think you’re pretty far off. But you can check quite easily, you all know my full name from the front page and I’m easily googleable given my day job, haha

anything is possible, of course, but if DBA (whom I've never met) looks like an Indian guy, I'm going to have to re-think my analytical skills.

This is what I picture too lol (with all due respect of course)

I have had people say I look like Bruce willis, James McAvoy and Woody Harrelson. I like all of those. But I have also had people tell me I look like Howie mandel. Not as crazy about that one. What this should tell you is that all men with shaved heads look the same. And I look like all of them.

I look like a 6"3" cross between Zoboomafoo and the 1948 Blue Devil.

I've had people tell me I look like Canadian actor Victor Garber, but I rather choose to think I look like Canadian actor Ryan Gossling
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I've had people tell me I look like Canadian actor Victor Garber
    This explains why I have always blamed you for the Titanic sinking.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapTheFloor View Post
    I'm the spitting image of Chris Hemsworth.
    You too?!?
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

Quote Originally Posted by Nrrrrvous View Post
    You too?!?
    Generous take - Justin Hartley

Less generous and likely more accurate take - Dave Thomas (of Strange Brew fame, not Wendy's)

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    I assume brevity is very short
    That could work. I've assumed Brevity is Ken Jeong in disguise.

My avatar is old, I now look like this.

Grace-Slick-current.jpg
    "This is the best of all possible worlds."
    Dr. Pangloss - Candide

I look like Gisele Bundchen. On a really bad day. A REALLY bad day.