Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Duke is at +21, +13 for today with just 0-2 holes left. Scores are high -- only 6 of 13 teams who have finished are better than +10 for the day. The lower half of the leaderboard is just teeing off, and I expect their scores will be even higher.

It's almost over for Duke... but not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Duke is at +21, +13 for today with just 0-2 holes left. Scores are high -- only 6 of 13 teams who have finished are better than +10 for the day. The lower half of the leaderboard is just teeing off, and I expect their scores will be even higher.

It's almost over for Duke... but not quite.
    So you’re saying there’s a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    So you’re saying there’s a chance!
    We are 15th after the completion of the morning round. We need every single team in the afternoon round to do poorly (+10 or worse) in order to keep our spot.

We are 15th after the completion of the morning round. We need every single team in the afternoon round to do poorly (+10 or worse) in order to keep our spot.
    Season is over. Duke ends up T-18, when only 15 qualified to play the final round tomorrow.

It was great to qualify for the national championship and play in Scottsdale.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Season is over. Duke ends up T-18, when only 15 qualified to play the final round tomorrow.

It was great to qualify for the national championship and play in Scottsdale.
    Today’s result was unfortunate, but fairly predictable. This is a good team, but they really haven’t been a great team at any point during this season.

I miss the dominant Duke dynasty of 1999-2007 (5 national championships) when the Blue Devils were clearly the elite program in the nation.

I still think Duke has the best program in the country; it’s just not as readily apparent.

Need to start recruiting from South Korea Thailand Europe LPGA is very international

Wake wins the NCAA Women's championship, defeating USC the day after beating #1 Stanford in the semis.

Their 1st NCAA championship.

Stanford's Rose Zhang won the individual championship for the 2nd year in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by heyman25 View Post
    Need to start recruiting from South Korea Thailand Europe LPGA is very international
    This is not something Duke needs to "start." Although there are no international players on this year's team, in the pat five years Duke has had players from Thailand, Slovenia, Italy, and China. Go back two additional years and you have the Maguire twins from Ireland as well as players from South Korea and India. I suspect COVID may have put a temporary crimp in international recruiting, but I am sure the coaching staff continues to look for good players both in the US and internationally.