Page 111 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2359
    I wouldn't count Miami out as a landing spot for Paul. I would say the Lakers are the most likely, but with both Strus and Vincent as free agents, I could see Pat Riley making a run at Paul. He's not the shotmaker he used to be, but he would still be very, very effective running screen/roll with Bam and with getting Jimmy the ball where he likes it.

On ESPN this morning JJ said Paul goes to the Lakers, JWill said he goes to the Celtics, and Stephen A says he returns to the Suns.

That and a couple/few bucks will buy you a small coffee at Starbucks.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Ballsy take.
    I agree, it's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    Grant Hill, Zion, JWill...for starters...they are what if guys but Grant and JWill had one big injury. CP3 pulls an okey doke on his team every year...
    Bobby Hurley...what if?

GoDuke!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    On ESPN this morning JJ said Paul goes to the Lakers, JWill said he goes to the Celtics, and Stephen A says he returns to the Suns.

That and a couple/few bucks will buy you a small coffee at Starbucks.
    I suspect JWill is out to lunch as usual. Do not see Paul as a Celt at all...

Quote Originally Posted by bluedevilwildcats View Post
    Is it disputable that Jokic is the best passing big man and top 10 overall passer in NBA history? Incredible vision, touch and timing.
    He's easily the best passing PF/C of all time. Walton or the elder Sabonis would be a distant second. Jokic's quickness in reading defenses is remarkable, and he has superb precision in both bullet passes and soft touch passes.

As for top 10 overall, I'm on board with that too. Magic, Nash, and Bird are the best passers I've seen, and I think Jokic is in that class, even if he isn't the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight View Post
    He's easily the best passing PF/C of all time. Walton or the elder Sabonis would be a distant second. Jokic's quickness in reading defenses is remarkable, and he has superb precision in both bullet passes and soft touch passes.

As for top 10 overall, I'm on board with that too. Magic, Nash, and Bird are the best passers I've seen, and I think Jokic is in that class, even if he isn't the best.
    Maravich? Oscar Robertson? Jason Kidd?

On the topic of how good Jokic is, I invite you all to enjoy JJ Redick making an absolute fool of Stephen A Smith while Jay Williams looks on in amusement.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

On the topic of how good Jokic is, I invite you all to enjoy JJ Redick making an absolute fool of Stephen A Smith while Jay Williams looks on in amusement.
    Redick is a good foil for Steven A.

The only time I ever want to see Steven A. Smith is when he's getting (figuratively) pantsed. This was perfect.

SAS clearly meant to say "Jokic doesn't dunk like Shaq."

That's literally the only argument that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Redick is a good foil for Steven A.
    I like listening to JJ but I cannot listen to SAS, even when JJ might be owning him. I hope it was good though.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I like listening to JJ but I cannot listen to SAS, even when JJ might be owning him. I hope it was good though.
    When SAS comes on I either mute the TV or change the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Maravich? Oscar Robertson? Jason Kidd?
    Yes Robertson is definitely top 10 - he just isn't someone I saw. Kidd is in there too and he was terrific in transition, but I think his half court passing is a level below the ones I mentioned. Maravich was among the most creative and flashiest passers ever, but his approach and decision making prevent his passing from having a legitimate case.

For a top 10, I'd go with (no particular order): Magic, Nash, Bird, Jokic, Stockton, Kidd, LeBron, Robertson, Paul, Cousy. I could be forgetting some.

Ohmygod!

Kevin Garnett was doing a livestream of game 3 of the finals a couple nights ago. Paul Pierce showed up to join him. It is entirely possible that Paul was drunk or... well... something else. He apparently did not realize they were livestreaming despite KG repeatedly telling/warning him that everything they said could be hear by anyone listening. At one point, Pierce admits that he bought a "girlfriend for a day" who is almost certainly a hooker. It only gets better from there.

A dude on Twitter broke down some of the best moments from the livestream... and it is nothing but pure magic! Enjoy!!

https://twitter.com/ChancellorTV/sta...01921557635073

Ohmygod!

Kevin Garnett was doing a livestream of game 3 of the finals a couple nights ago. Paul Pierce showed up to join him. It is entirely possible that Paul was drunk or... well... something else. He apparently did not realize they were livestreaming despite KG repeatedly telling/warning him that everything they said could be hear by anyone listening. At one point, Pierce admits that he bought a "girlfriend for a day" who is almost certainly a hooker. It only gets better from there.

A dude on Twitter broke down some of the best moments from the livestream... and it is nothing but pure magic! Enjoy!!

https://twitter.com/ChancellorTV/sta...01921557635073
    …..That was amazing. Well worth the three minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Matches View Post
    …..That was amazing. Well worth the three minutes.
    Took me 5 because I kept rewinding to the best parts.

Nip and tuck. Glad to
    See Jokic back out.

That’s all for Miami. They gave it a good run.

Nuggets on the cusp!

Would love to see a first time new champ.