Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBenAkiva View Post
    They have athletic guards in Poplar and Beverly. They need to restock in the portal.
    Harlond Beverly transferred to Wichita State last week.

The transfer portal has been one-sided for Miami so far. Arriving: none. Departing: Beverly, plus Anthony Walker (grad transfer), and minimally used freshman reserves Favour Aire and Danilo Jovanovich.

LifeWallet is going through some financial turmoil, so this will be an interesting offseason to see how Miami approaches NIL beyond the efforts of just one person.

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Harlond Beverly transferred to Wichita State last week.

The transfer portal has been one-sided for Miami so far. Arriving: none. Departing: Beverly, plus Anthony Walker (grad transfer), and minimally used freshman reserves Favour Aire and Danilo Jovanovich.

LifeWallet is going through some financial turmoil, so this will be an interesting offseason to see how Miami approaches NIL beyond the efforts of just one person.
    You have to pay attention to the portal to keep track. I either forgot or had no idea that he had transferred.

Have I missed news about Holmes from Dayton? Doesn't he have an hour left to decide?

Quote Originally Posted by Southgate0809 View Post
    Have I missed news about Holmes from Dayton? Doesn't he have an hour left to decide?
    There has not been any news on Holmes. So it appears that he did not enter the draft.

Apparently he did declare in time but is retaining his eligibility: https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...184400383.html

I remember AJ Green made our transfer portal. If he had not gone pro might have been a real asset to last season. Grandison was fair but did not live up to his advance publicity as a perimeter high percentage shooter.Look up Milwaukee Bucks players.Couldn't manage the link.
    https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp...&aqs=chrome.5.