Thread: DBR issues?

DBR issues?

Anyone else having extremely slugging DBR today? Every time I click it seems to go very slowly.

No issues for me.
    Bob Green

No problems for me. I logged in at around 10:10*.

*I will note that the board time stamps appear to be on EST not EDT. It's about 10:44 EDT as I post this.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post

*I will note that the board time stamps appear to be on EST not EDT. It's about 10:44 EDT as I post this.
    That might be due to a setting in your profile. You have options regarding DST in your general settings.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post

Hmm, I'm seeing the correct time.

In desktop mode, click "Settings" in the upper, right corner, then select General Settings.

Scroll to "Date & Time Options" and select "Automatically select DST settings" from the pulldown.

-jk

Seems like a good thread to ask another DBR question. Why don’t some threads have a Last Page option in Mobile view?

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    Seems like a good thread to ask another DBR question. Why don’t some threads have a Last Page option in Mobile view?
    I noticed they don't if they include a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Hmm, I'm seeing the correct time.

In desktop mode, click "Settings" in the upper, right corner, then select General Settings.

Scroll to "Date & Time Options" and select "Automatically select DST settings" from the pulldown.

-jk
    Thanks,

I had never visited that part of the settings before. But then I'm new to such things, only been here since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    The mobile skin has very few options - it's designed to be minimalist, both in presentation and in data usage. We shoehorned the "new" button and a few other basics into it and called it a day. (I've received a couple notes from users with visual impairments who use it on their regular computer.)

Someday soon we'll have to update the board software, with all the agitation the new look will cause.

-jk

the mobile skin has very few options - it's designed to be minimalist, both in presentation and in data usage. We shoehorned the "new" button and a few other basics into it and called it a day. (i've received a couple notes from users with visual impairments who use it on their regular computer.)

someday soon we'll have to update the board software, with all the agitation the new look will cause.

-jk
    nòooooooooooooo 🥵

The mobile skin has very few options - it's designed to be minimalist, both in presentation and in data usage. We shoehorned the "new" button and a few other basics into it and called it a day. (I've received a couple notes from users with visual impairments who use it on their regular computer.)

Someday soon we'll have to update the board software, with all the agitation the new look will cause.

-jk
    Please put an “ignore thread” option if possible!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Please put an “ignore thread” option if possible!
    And improve the "ignore ClemmonsDevil" feature.

I mean, "ignore user."

There’re going to be a few DBR issues this evening, methinks