Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZ View Post
    I have no clue about him or his relationship with Hurley, just reporting that some rumblings and that a local writer wrote a column calling for him to be fired. Could be the writer being a useful tool of the AD.
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-education/2020/05/27/emails-show-rift-between-asu-mens-basketball-coach-bobby-hurley-ad-anderson-over-sex-harassment-clai/5266937002/

https://sportslawexpert.com/2022/08/09/court-athletics-administrator-can-proceed-with-claim-against-asu-ad-and-board-of-regents/

Other than being a fan of Bobby Hurley and enjoying a former Blue Devil succeeding, I know nothing about ASU.

At a minimum it appears that there was a disagreement about the handling of the behavior of a booster towards multiple women including Hurley’s wife and the wife of an associate athletic director.

I'm definitely rooting for Hurley and the Sun Devils.Ill never forget what Hurley did for Duke.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyoung18 View Post
    I'm definitely rooting for Hurley and the Sun Devils.Ill never forget what Hurley did for Duke.
    It's impossible. There are always a few nice reminders in the rafters of Cameron.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by missfinch View Post
    Not having a good relationship with Ray Anderson should be considered a positive.
    That depends on who is boss.