0 0%
  • Drake

0 0%
  • Kent State

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by BLPOG View Post
    Finally double digits. That might be it. Still, an exciting fight so far.
    Yep, and it won't get any "easier" than this for the Cougars. Add that they are now down a star player for the foreseeable future, and they'll be sweating in the dry Texas heat.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Northern Kentucky says "But wait, there's more!"

A quick two and a drained three, and it's back to a 5 point game with over 4 to play.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

They need to take advantage of the foul differential! Don't throw up shots from the perimeter, try to make something of it inside

Northern Kentucky can't hit a 3...and keeps bombing from super deep. Ovah.

Norse with the Caleb Love “No shot left behind” offense for the last few minutes.

ugh...it's over...too much chucking it up in the last [as in prior, not final] 90 seconds

Penn State is a ridiculous 11/15 from 3-point land. This looks like the most impressive performance of the day

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Texas versus an underseeded Texas A&M in the second round feels too good to be random.
    Penn State by 22 over A&M with 9 min. to play. That potential Texas v A&M matchup not looking good. Too bad; I wanted the Aggies to get their comeuppance.

Jalen Pickett’s “booty ball” back down is very strange to watch but wow is it effective

Biggest PSU basketball win since beating UNC in 2001?
    "Something in my vicinity is Carolina blue and this offends me." - HPR

Middle of the road Big 10 team that wasn’t far inside the bubble just dominating the second best team in the SEC.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    Middle of the road Big 10 team that wasn’t far inside the bubble just dominating the second best team in the SEC.
    Interesting that this performance came from a conference that doesn't exactly have a stellar record of living up to expectations in the post-season.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    To be fair, this "middle of the road" big 10 team also just plowed through 5 quality big ten teams in a row and gave NCAA #1 seed Purdue all they could handle. So, they've been playing pretty well lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    To be fair, this "middle of the road" big 10 team also just plowed through 5 quality big ten teams in a row and gave NCAA #1 seed Purdue all they could handle. So, they've been playing pretty well lately...
    Damn, I’m starting to get kind of worried now. 😦

Definitely rooting for We Are on Saturday. As an Austin-area resident, it does my heart good when Horn Hubris gets punished.

Kennesaw St. just hit a 3 to take a lead on Xavier with 5 minutes left in the first half. They look like they belong at this level.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Kennesaw St. just hit a 3 to take a lead on Xavier with 5 minutes left in the first half. They look like they belong at this level.
    Going into the half up by 7- wow

Cue up the Xavier Fan Full Freak Out

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Well, i am from Cincinnati so I thought i would root for Xavier. But then I learned who their coach is and changed my mind.

LET’S GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

“same old boring habits” — the KSU coach’s mantra all season.

The 1-3-1 zone is killing the X; I think they will adjust at half. Goes KSU stick with it or switch it up I wonder?

X is a good rebounding team. Top 75 in the country. At the half they have zero 0 nil nada ORebs against the fearsome Kennesaw St Owls.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?