Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    In the 2Q, Notre Dame is dominating Southern Utah 43-17, shooting 72% from the field. Without Miles.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    3/4 through the day, the ACC is 2-1, with ND and VT victors, FSU losers.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    So Dawn Staley went into Norfolk State's locker room after their 32 point beatdown and spent some time with them offering words of encouragement.

Sporks for that.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

In beating USC, South Dakota scored more points in OT than it did in any quarter. How is that even possible?

State is losing to Princeton early in the 3rd.
    Princeton erased a 6 point Wolfpack halftime lead.

Tigers now on a 10-0 run

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Late in the 4th, FSU is packing their bags and warming up the bus. Losing by double digits to Georgia.
    Maybe that will teach them to cheat us.

Quote Originally Posted by burnspbesq View Post
    In beating USC, South Dakota scored more points in OT than it did in any quarter. How is that even possible?
    Hey Juju, you may want to check if the transfer rules let you come to Duke.
    Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. - George Jean Nathan

Princeton with a great chance to tie with 20 seconds left, and they throw up a total derp shot. Like a total prayer.

For smart people, that was moronic.

Yet, they have the ball again with 12 seconds, and the same chance to tie. (Or win)

WOW!!!

Princeton nails the three pointer with 4.7 seconds left!

State TOTALLY blows the chance to win by fumbling the ball.

Wes Moore coaches his team from top ten to first round exit in the NCAAs.

Bye, Woofies.

ACC is 2-2 for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    State TOTALLY blows the chance to win by fumbling the ball.

Wes Moore coaches his team from top ten to first round exit in the NCAAs.

Bye, Woofies.

ACC is 2-2 for the day.
    Pretty sure Princeton will be the only school this year who has a double digit seed in both the men’s and women’s tournament to win their first round game. Wonder when else it, if at all, it has happened before.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

Quote Originally Posted by pfrduke View Post
    Pretty sure Princeton will be the only school this year who has a double digit seed in both the men’s and women’s tournament to win their first round game. Wonder when else it, if at all, it has happened before.
    Yeah, good catch. Those folks have to be pretty elated all around tonight.

Today's ACC schedule is

Miami vs Oklahoma St 2:00 ESPN
    St. Johns vs Smurfettes 4:00 ESPN
    Drake vs Louisville 7:30 ESPN2
    Duke vs Iona 9:30 ESPN2

ACC is 2-2, with FSU and State watching from home today.

Miami down double digits nearing halftime.

Miami down 37-20 at half.

Way to show up, Canes

Survive and Advance!

Miami wins, 62-61

With the win, the ACC is 3-2. Next up are the Baby Blue Bangharts, so hopefully the ACC will be 3-3 by 6:30.

St John's gives the Cheaterettes an And One with 2 seconds left.

Game had been tied at 58 all.

Whatever, yay ACC, GTHC.

4-2 conference
    Last edited by CameronBornAndBred; 03-18-2023 at 06:31 PM.

Two 12-seeds won today, strong mid-majors. Toledo and Florida Gulf Coast, we beat both on the road. DWBB ready to make a statement!
    Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. - George Jean Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by dudog84 View Post
    Two 12-seeds won today, strong mid-majors. Toledo and Florida Gulf Coast, we beat both on the road. DWBB ready to make a statement!
    Happy for FGCU, perpetually ranked outside the top 25 all year. (Except for briefly at the very end)