Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Wonder if Tyrese knows Georgia Amoore. Australian now hold 3 points record in NCAA tournament

Va Tech goes cold and LSU gets hot to win the 4th quarter 29-13 and the game 79-72.

Quote Originally Posted by TywinBlue View Post
    I did some research and Liz Kitley, the 6'6 VaTech center's father went to Wake- how did Wake let her get away ?
    This is a variation of the Bella Alarie argument.

Clark is such a star 50% of points. South Carolina height and size advantage. Referees not calling a lot of pushing in the paint. Iowa has to get more defensive rebounds

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    This is a variation of the Bella Alarie argument.
    Coach McCallie was a bit abrasive as a coach. Likely why Bella didn’t go to Duke

Quote Originally Posted by TywinBlue View Post
    I did some research and Liz Kitley, the 6'6 VaTech center's father went to Wake- how did Wake let her get away ?
    Ralph and I played on the same team in rec league in Winston-Salem for years. Elizabeth was a big time recruit and I have known her since she was a baby. She loved VT's coach. Girl had an amazing career.

Don’t watch a lot of women’s basketball, but Clark is fun to watch. South Carolina is freaking huge down low.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke102452 View Post
    Don’t watch a lot of women’s basketball, but Clark is fun to watch. South Carolina is freaking huge down low.
    SC bludgeoning Iowa on the boards. I think Clark might have to go for 50 for them to win. Iowa's defensive game plan has been stellar, but they can't keep SC of offensive glass

Steph Curry has complemented Caitlin Clark . Iowa is getting pounded in the paint . Lot of size 6’7 sub. Boston will be back in . Iowa has to block out much better

The rest of Iowa's players stepping up this quarter. Clark 0-4 from 3 in 3rd, but the other players making plays. Clark looking a little gassed to me.

Have to see if Iowa has any gas in the tank for the 4th. Don't want a repeat of their fade in the 2nd.

-jk

I have watched her. She is not gassed . She is a baller. Referees have called fouls on Iowa where the replay shows all ball. SC might prevail because of their massive size inside

Quote Originally Posted by heyman25 View Post
    I have watched her. She is not gassed . She is a baller. Referees have called fouls on Iowa where the replay shows all ball. SC might prevail because of their massive size inside
    Last i checked, it's still a team sport - even with a superstar.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by heyman25 View Post
    I agree with you. I think she was saving a little something for the stretch run.

This SC offense is like UNC in some years, just throw up a miss and get the offensive rebound. Cardozo can’t be blocked out, she just reaches over.

Tense!

Ice water.

This is fantastic.

Fun game!

-jk

Beast.