Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Louisville was tested all the way til the end, but they made it 3-0 for the ACC on the day so far.

Up to Duke to keep it perfect.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Duke makes it look easy, and finishes the ACC Saturday Sweep.
    4-0 for the day
    6-2 overall
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Louisville was tested all the way til the end, but they made it 3-0 for the ACC on the day so far.
    VanLith was amazing down the stretch. She scored Louisville’s last 13 points.

Duke will play Colorado at 9PM on Monday.

Today's ACC schedule

ND vs Mississippi State 3:30 ESPN
    VT vs South Dakota State 5:00 ESPN2

I'd like to think that both teams should move ahead to the Sweet Sixteen.

LSU vs Michigan might be worthy of checking out later tonight since it features a #3 vs a #6, just like our game will be tomorrow.

Brutal tip time. That was bad enough on a weekend. I'll still be there, of course, but ugh. Isn't Stanford hosting? How 'bout scheduling the western time zones for the late starts? *Yawn*

On ESPNU if you can’t get there in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Brutal tip time. That was bad enough on a weekend. I'll still be there, of course, but ugh. Isn't Stanford hosting? How 'bout scheduling the western time zones for the late starts? *Yawn*
    You have 3 networks to fill, but the ESPNU slot is a minor snub for a 3-6 game between P5 schools.

Don't know if this factored into the decision, but Duke men's lacrosse plays Air Force in Koskinen at 7 p.m. Personally, I intend to go to both

At halftime, South Carolina led USF by only three points, actually losing the first quarter.
    The Gamecocks won by 31. USF scored only 16 points in the second half, with neither quarter being in double digits.

Iowa in a close battle with Georgia on ABC. 41-40 Iowa at the half.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBlue View Post
    Iowa in a close battle with Georgia on ABC. 41-40 Iowa at the half.
    Georgia collapsing at the very end. Three straight turnovers.

Georgia collapsing at the very end. Three straight turnovers.
    Georgia gave Iowa a good run, losing 74-66... on Iowa's home court. It was a 1-possession game until the last minute and Georgia had multiple missed opportunities but could not convert. Iowa is vulnerable.

We have to take care of Colorado first. That's one thing I think our ladies have done very well this year, never looking ahead.
    Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. - George Jean Nathan

Go early, and you can catch the first three quarters of the men’s lacrosse game before taking the short walk up from Koskinen to Cameron. That oughta get you revved up enough to stay awake.

Notre Dame and Miss. State going down to the wire on ESPN.

Notre Dame and Miss. State going down to the wire on ESPN.
    Same outcome as Iowa. Notre Dame squeeks out a tough win on their home court, 53-48.

Same outcome as Iowa. Notre Dame squeeks out a tough win on their home court, 53-48.
    ACC 7-2 with VT well ahead in their game, looking to make it 8-2.

The #1 seed in Duke's region just went down. But it means nothing if we don't win tomorrow. Go Duke!
    Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. - George Jean Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by dudog84 View Post
    The #1 seed in Duke's region just went down. But it means nothing if we don't win tomorrow. Go Duke!
    Hmmmm. Sounds familiar