Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    At Carolina Beach, I once hit 9 in a row at one of the basketball shoot arcades (with the small rims), won 3 teddy bears. Got kicked out of that one. Went to the next one, hit 9 in a row - 3 more teddy bears, got kicked out. Went to the next one, and word had gotten to them, and they refused to let me play. I donated the teddy bears to families on the boardwalk with little kids.
    That's incredible! Those rims are small diameter and very difficult to make a shot. What was your secret?

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBlue View Post
    That's incredible! Those rims are small diameter and very difficult to make a shot. What was your secret?
    Beer might have been involved. Confidence was high.

At Carolina Beach, I once hit 9 in a row at one of the basketball shoot arcades (with the small rims), won 3 teddy bears. Got kicked out of that one. Went to the next one, hit 9 in a row - 3 more teddy bears, got kicked out. Went to the next one, and word had gotten to them, and they refused to let me play. I donated the teddy bears to families on the boardwalk with little kids.
    Ha! Love it! You absolutely had to strip the net on those too. So strong work!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Ha! Love it! You absolutely had to strip the net on those too. So strong work!
    Maybe luck was involved. (Oops, I said the “L” word.)

17 was the most I ever made in a row at regulation rims, when beer wasn’t involved.

Maybe luck was involved. (Oops, I said the “L” word.)

17 was the most I ever made in a row at regulation rims, when beer wasn’t involved.
    I love that beer actually improved your shooting. Most free throws I ever made in a row was 137. Most three-pointers in a row is 41.

I love that beer actually improved your shooting. Most free throws I ever made in a row was 137. Most three-pointers in a row is 41.
    That is impressive!

Too bad about all those chairs on the other team, I guess.

And yes, that's amazing shooting.
    Last edited by Phredd3; 03-05-2023 at 08:21 AM.