Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Carolina with a 4 pt fourth quarter. Clutch

Great interview with Taylor. Impressive. She gave real answers and not simple platitudes. Great way to represent!

WOW Celeste Taylor good interview We are offensively and fundamentally challenged

Reigan Richardson with 10 pts on 5-7 shooting and 2 blocks, one in that last uNC possession to ice the game.
    She seems to have some good first halfs and then she fades in the second. Tonight she was strong throughout.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Final rebound count.

Carolina with 35, Duke with 50.

(So not counting airballs that go OB, that's 85 missed shots from both teams, lol)
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by killerleft View Post
    Should be another heavyweight fight. Rain and wind is forecast, the worst is after 9 tonight. I'm debating whether to go or not. I'm expecting the Women to play much stronger on offense this time.

The Cheating tar heel women deserve to be taken down, pinned, and left to limp home dejectedly.

GTHC, GTH! Let's Go Duke! May the Mighty Celeste lead us to the Championship!
    They did not. Play this poor on offense next game and Duke is going home. Turnovers too much dribbling and standing around on offense.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBlue View Post
    Reigan Richardson with 10 pts on 5-7 shooting and 2 blocks, one in that last uNC possession to ice the game.
    She seems to have some good first halfs and then she fades in the second. Tonight she was strong throughout.
    Yep. Hopefully she rubs off on Celeste and SDW some. We need all three firing.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

9F

Gthcgth

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Final rebound count.

Carolina with 35, Duke with 50.

(So not counting airballs that go OB, that's 85 missed shots from both teams, lol)
    Airballs that go OOB are a team rebound for the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by heyman25 View Post
    They did not. Play this poor on offense next game and Duke is going home. Turnovers too much dribbling and standing around on offense.
    Sure - but play better on offense and defense and Duke is moving on.

Deja Kelly put on a Caleb Love jersey today and went 4-for-22 in the field, 1-of-5 from the 3-point line.

They should team up and ask the Triangle Brick Company for a big NIL deal.

The Cheats are a very, very good defensive team. I wouldn’t read too much into how our offense played today. Yes, we need to do better, but we are unlikely to play a team that good defensively again this year.

In a post-game interview with the ACCN crew, former ND Coach McGraw asks Reigan Richardson, "How much time in practice does Duke devote to defense, and how much to offense?" Richardson says, "more than 50% on defense." Great question and good answer. McGraw pushed a little more but Richardson didn't bite.

You must be fun at parties

Ugly ugly game, but a beautiful result. I'm here at the Coliseum, unsurprisingly it was pretty much a road game fot us. It so nice that all of chapel Hill fans in my section have hit the highway back home.

LOL at the CHeat player high fiving her teammates on that last play after bobbling the inbounds pass for a turnover to seal the game. Great Job!

I hate to spoil y’all’s Eeyore-fest , but …

NEWS FLASH: WE WON!

In other news, we have a game tomorrow and they have a film session.

Quote Originally Posted by burnspbesq View Post
    In other news, we have a game tomorrow and they have a film session.
    Eyeing the sidelines of the VT Miami game seeing if I can spy any of our coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    LOL at the CHeat player high fiving her teammates on that last play after bobbling the inbounds pass for a turnover to seal the game. Great Job!
    IMO there is entirely too much hand slapping in all sports these days. When did they make it mandatory that when you shoot two foul shots you must slap four teammate's hands in between shots? Since when do you high-five a teammate when they commit a turnover? Why must all players shake the hand of every other player/coach/trainer/waterboy after every game? I kid, of course, but we didn't do any of that in my day. A hand slap really meant something back then.