Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    Unbelievably dumb plays by Wake late in the game.
    What should have been a 20+ point victory will likely be a 5-7 point game.
    The Heels destroyed them in the second half. Fortunately, WF decimated the Heels in the first half.
    7 point win! Phew. Carolina dropped about 60 on WF in the second half I think.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronDuke View Post
    The Heels had 25 at the half.

They have 60 in the 2nd half.
    Unfortunately for them they needed 70 ..

Phew. I got flamed once for jinxing a team while discussing a game, so I stopped posting for a while. So glad the Deacs hung on. Isn’t it a shame Carolina has a 3 game losing streak.

The Heels had 25 at the half.

They have 60 in the 2nd half.
    I am sure Hubert will be happy with the effort. Could be the game that jump starts their season. We shall see.

I like her as an announcer, but it seemed to me that Deb Antonelli was opening rooting for UNC and their comeback in the last ten minutes.

Lauding their “spirit”, seemingly forgetting the egg that UNC laid for thirty minutes.

BTW, the Heels looked good.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    I am sure Hubert will be happy with the effort. Could be the game that jump starts their season. We shall see.
    Lololllllll!! Love it!

Ladies and gentlemen, one time for your 8th place, 15-9, 7-6 UNC-CH Tar Heels!

And the crowd goes wild.

We won’t have to hear him belly ache after the game about free throw attempts hopefully.
    I eagerly await his complaining about all the free throws Wake shot.

Is the NCSU mascot still the Wolfpack? Someone needs to tell Kevin and the boys this is a big dog game only in Charlottesville. NCSU looks more like a bunch of puppies to me.

24-14 UVa early.

NCSU is who we thought they were.

And the crowd goes wild.
    We are only 1 game better at the moment, with a tough road game coming against the (likely after tonight) conference co-leader

Wonder if he will complain about officiating. Wake shot a lot more FTs than UNC, even before the last few minutes of intentional fouls. Bacot fouled out with a lot of time left. And for some odd reason, Hubert seems to think that the fact that UNC has shot so many more FTs than their opponents most of the season means that they deserve to shoot twice as many FTs in every game..

Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    We are only 1 game better at the moment, with a tough road game coming against the (likely after tonight) conference co-leader
    True. But we beat them sumbiches!

Glad the clock ran out. I thought Wake was running out of gas. Glad they hung on and beat the cheaters.

And the crowd goes wild.
    Maybe Hubert is too nice.

Pitt skunked Louisville 91-57.

The quest for 1-19 is alive and well at Louisville!

Louisville is now 3-21, 1-12.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooold View Post
    Wonder if he will complain about officiating. Wake shot a lot more FTs than UNC, even before the last few minutes of intentional fouls. Bacot fouled out with a lot of time left. And for some odd reason, Hubert seems to think that the fact that UNC has shot so many more FTs than their opponents most of the season means that they deserve to shoot twice as many FTs in every game..
    Just looked at the box score and Appleby was 23-28 on the line. This was more makes and shots than unc. Hubert must be going nuts

Did anybody see Terquavion Smith plow Roger Ayers down under the basket? He had to help Ayers up. Ayers didn’t get hurt, I had to chuckle!😂

And now State is playing poorly. The triangle schools are having a very bad couple of days.

Maybe Hubert is too nice.
    Is there an elephant on his room?

And now State is playing poorly. The triangle schools are having a very bad couple of days.
    UVa up on NCSU 34-20 at the half.

Keatts oughta tell NCSU if they score 55 tonight he’ll buy D.J. Burns, Jr. a whopper, large fry, and chocolate milkshake on their way back to Raleigh.