Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think Pitt’s defense might be confusing our team—because it’s confusing the heck out of me. Is it a 1-2-2 matchup zone?

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    Not sure what is up with Taylor- she has really struggled of late to score the ball
    She's had several bad games in a row. They need to get her back in the flow of the game somehow.

Duke is such a bad passing team. Taylor is playing so badly. Finally she converts

They keep trying to force it inside and its not working. Need to start taking some 3's.

Shooting is going to be their downfall. You can’t be elite and execute this bad an offense

Duke is putting up a SH#T show

Quote Originally Posted by heyman25 View Post
    Shooting is going to be their downfall. You can’t be elite and execute this bad an offense
    So hard to watch this team. They are just unable to shoot-

Stop trying to pass to Brown inside! Guaranteed turnover.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Had to miss most of game, but I see that we lost the 2nd and 3rd quarters.
    That's awful.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Wow- I guess the 30th time they try to go inside they will realize that does not work

Okay, the JVs have had their fun. Lawson needs to put in the varsity in the 4Q.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Had to miss most of game, but I see that we lost the 2nd and 3rd quarters.
    That's awful.
    About the worst game of bball I have seen in a long time

Not much reason for optimism for the upcoming game in South Bend on Sunday. Unless ND has a bad shooting day.

I am sorry for that last post. I was too harsh. Taylor and DeJesus made 3’s . It’s great stressing defense but missing easy shots and passing to a player that is guarded by 3 people and just passing it to Pitt is coachable errors.

Perfect example airball followed by missing a wide open layup

I am sorry for that last post. I was too harsh. Taylor and DeJesus made 3’s . It’s great stressing defense but missing easy shots and passing to a player that is guarded by 3 people and just passing it to Pitt is coachable errors.
    I thought some of that would be cleaned up at half time. Taylor needs to find her mojo again

We knew the offense was lagging but they should have figured a few things out by now. You can keep the defensive intensity but also make smart plays, reduce turnovers and take good shots. That's got to improve.

De Jesus

She seems to be the glue gal because the team looks better with her out there.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    42% FT shooting. Bleah. We cannot have that repeated on Sunday. The majority of that stat is attributed to Celeste with her 4-10. Only two other players even went to the line, and they were 1-2 each.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

A nine point victory for Duke. Reading this thread during the game, I thought we were down double digits.
    Bob Green