jeremy roach leaving next year

on a lot of message boards Jeremy roach is listed as a given that he will not be returning to Duke next year. How come? Why do so many people think it is a sure thing Where would he go- to the NBA or transfer portal? It just doesn't make sense to me that everyone think it is obvious that he is leaving

scottdude8 is online now Moderator, Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine
    Quote Originally Posted by dukeinla View Post
    on a lot of message boards Jeremy roach is listed as a given that he will not be returning to Duke next year. How come? Why do so many people think it is a sure thing Where would he go- to the NBA or transfer portal? It just doesn't make sense to me that everyone think it is obvious that he is leaving
    Ummm… let’s change this thread’s title quickly please.

I feel like this has been talked to death elsewhere, but long story short is that people close to the program are under the impression that Jeremy’s plan has always been to begin his pro career after this season. Obviously that can change. But plenty of people go pro without being an NBA draft pick and have great careers in the US or overseas. We all know how age factors into these things.
    Scott Rich on the front page

Trinity BS 2012; University of Michigan PhD 2018
    Duke Chronicle, Sports Online Editor: 2010-2012
    K-Ville Blue Tenting 2009-2012

Unofficial Brian Zoubek Biographer
    If you have questions about Michigan Basketball/Football, I'm your man!

Quote Originally Posted by dukeinla View Post
    this is what you want to talk about now? seriously?

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Closing this thread, as it violates our Posting Guideline about rumor mongering:

Rumor mongering. We're not a tabloid and we're not going to be a party to propagating rumors. If you can't find a legitimate, mainstream media outlet with the information, it's likely a rumor. Don't post it. Asking about it, stating that it's a rumor, or linking to another message board's post is still rumor mongering.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”