Quote Originally Posted by bshrader View Post
I'll note here for Mitchell, something that has to be considered, and thats the logjam at the wing positions, should he opt to return. Mitchell is actually the one guy I most want to see return (followed by Proctor), because of what he can offer our team defensively next year, as well as the versatility on the offensive end. But with Mgbako, Stewart and Power coming in, he may see the minutes getting thin and opt to go another direction.
Mitchell has shown that he can play either the 3 or 4 (I tend to like him as a college 4). Supposedly, Mgbako and Power are both versatile forwards and can play either position as well. Stewart is someone that can play the 4 or 5. I think you have roster flexibility there where you can play 3 of those 4 together at one time or have Young or Reeves as the 5 and then 2 of the others. In short, I see that as a good problem.

Even if you don't have a traditional C on the floor, a frontline of 3 guys all 6'8" would be pretty big by college standards. Heck, some NBA teams are doing that.