Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Top Lville scorer poured in seven points

Ummm...maybe Nolan's starting to think he took the wrong gig.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I’m still not over 1986. They can lose every game as far as I am concerned.

Better yet, lose every game except against UNC.
    I find your ideas interesting and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Louisville’s next four games are Cincinnati, Maryland, Miami, and Florida State. I looked at their schedule a week or two ago and said it was entirely possible they would start out the season winless in the first nine games.

There’s no way the over/under on their Win total is as high as 6.5 at this point. I think four wins may be optimistic. I’m serious!

FAMU and Lipscomb will be the only games remaining in which they will be favored. Maybe they get a win or two against the other bottom-feeders in the ACC.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Here's video of Nolan next summer when he asks his old pal Jon for his job back.

St. John’s beat Syracuse 76-69 in OT last night.

Pitt beat Fairleigh Dickinson 83-61.

Notre Dame beat Bowling Green 82-66.

I didn't really follow the whole Chris Mack fallout from Louisville that much outside of the whole Dino Gaudio thing, but wow, I don't think I've seen a program that was a historical national power and usually a 20+ win team just completely come apart. Its like SMU without the death penalty.

State hanging tough with Kansas- now in the second half. Not sure what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Louisville’s next four games are Cincinnati, Maryland, Miami, and Florida State. I looked at their schedule a week or two ago and said it was entirely possible they would start out the season winless in the first nine games.

There’s no way the over/under on their Win total is as high as 6.5 at this point. I think four wins may be optimistic. I’m serious!

FAMU and Lipscomb will be the only games remaining in which they will be favored. Maybe they get a win or two against the other bottom-feeders in the ACC.
    FSU is a hideous 1-4 thus far, so there's a possible win..

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    State hanging tough with Kansas- now in the second half. Not sure what that means.
    State not playing well in crunch time- a bit like Duke against Kansas. Dick is a great player.

Kansas 80 NCSU 74 .
    “ BAD BOYS MOWERS BATTLE IN ATLANTIS “

State not playing well in crunch time- a bit like Duke against Kansas. Dick is a great player.
    Kansas was -9 against State- Instead of dribbling it out- Kansas throws a deep pass that is picked off- State hits a three at the buzzer to get it to 6. Never bet on basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Kansas 80 NCSU 74 .
    “ BAD BOYS MOWERS BATTLE IN ATLANTIS “
    The Wolfpack looked very respectable in this game. This looks like a team capable of giving a lot of other teams fits. Our Jan. 4 game in Raleigh is going to be a rough one for sure. The Pack has a lot of success against us lately at their place, this year may be no different.
    "Just be you. You is Enough."

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    The Wolfpack looked very respectable in this game. This looks like a team capable of giving a lot of other teams fits. Our Jan. 4 game in Raleigh is going to be a rough one for sure. The Pack has a lot of success against us lately at their place, this year may be no different.
    State will next play the loser of Dayton (Kenpom #37) and Wisconsin (KP #45). That will be a key game for them if the Pack wants to show that it can be one of the ACC teams to earn a bid to the dance. Those are the kind of teams you need to beat because they are likely to be the kind of teams hanging out on the fringe of the bubble alongside you.

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    Yes- Smith is a handful and they have this kid Burns who is a very poor man’s Zion- huge body and quick feet. They will play Duke tough and fold against UNC- like every year.

Very true dukelifer. When we play them in Raleigh, they will turn in a super human performance that they will not repeat all season. That same team will turn into a team of 5th graders as soon as they face the cheats. Bet the farm on that!!

Louisville loses and is now 0-6.

Marquette crushed GT.

Miami beat St. Francis-Brooklyn.

Yes- Smith is a handful and they have this kid Burns who is a very poor man’s Zion- huge body and quick feet. They will play Duke tough and fold against UNC- like every year.
    But when he messes up, will the crowd be chanting "Boo" or "Boo-urns"?

Pack’s Casey Morsell is averaging 16 ppg, shooting 55% on 3s, on 6 3 pt. att/game. Didn’t see that coming, didn’t think much about Morsell, period.

Radio guy compares this unc team to UNLV (of yore)

I almost wrecked my car laughing at this. Has he not watched any of their games this season? Beat GW by 6. C'mon, this is absurd, he thinks they can run the table.
    Happy Turkey Day to all!!