Quote Originally Posted by azzefkram View Post
Without knowing the players personally, I don't see how anyone can make a statement as to said players' Duke enthusiasm. As for PT, Henry was looking at going from a (lightly used) backup as a freshman to a backup's backup as a sophomore. That's a huge ask. I have no idea if Henry was already considering leaving or if Theo coming pushed him out the door, but the timing is a tad suspicious. Do you think Ryan decides to compete for minutes if Dereck, Flip, and Henry are at Duke?

I could easily see a junior Henry getting 20+ minutes a game here, given that he is playing 26 on an arguably better team.

Coleman wasn't willing to be a backup's backup as a sophomore. Again, a huge ask. Also, it is highly suspect to assume that Young would choose to be a backup's backup at Duke (which is what he would have been if Henry was still on the roster).
What do you mean a backup's backup? Henry probably would've been Paolo's backup at PF last year. Who else would he have behind at his natural position?

And even if Henry was still on the roster this season, Ryan Young could still have come in and been the backup to Lively at center. How would Ryan have been a "backup's backup" either?

Also, what causes you to think the Aggies (currently sitting at 40 in the NET with a Quad 3 and a Quad 4 loss) are even arguably a better team than Duke to this point?