Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    I doubt he can be gruntled anywhere at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    He has been absolutely incredible on the court this season.
    Yea. Obviously I’m not referring to his on court skills.

Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    Yea. Obviously I’m not referring to his on court skills.
    Someone will pick him up. Just wonder what you can get in return.

Does he end up in LA?
    Which LA team? And can/would either offer a trade package interesting for Brooklyn without sabotaging their own chances?

I’m sure there are at least a handful of team who think is on court skills aren’t worth his off court drama.

There are a few teams at the far edge of the planet- but the ice walls make it a bit cold all year.

I’m sure there are at least a handful of team who think is on court skills aren’t worth his off court drama.
    Without a doubt.

Someone please tell me that it’s possible for LA to trade Westbrook for Irving.
    Carolina delenda est

I’m just absolutely shocked that Kyrie is doing this. Before Durant‘s injury, the Nets were playing very well. Kyrie was playing fantastic, and he’s continued to play out of this world. And NOW he wants to throw this monkey wrench into the machinery? I just flat out wouldn’t do any business with him if I were an NBA team. I would want no part of him.

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    There would be some poetic justice if it did happen.

Durant would veto that

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    I’m just absolutely shocked that Kyrie is doing this. Before Durant‘s injury, the Nets were playing very well. Kyrie was playing fantastic, and he’s continued to play out of this world. And NOW he wants to throw this monkey wrench into the machinery? I just flat out wouldn’t do any business with him if I were an NBA team. I would want no part of him.
    Nets were looking like contenders during that stretch. But I can’t say I’m shocked that Kyrie is doing something that makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    He is an inscrutable dude, for sure. Perhaps he’s making the demand because he knows the Nets won’t extend him and that forcing a trade is the best way for him to get on a team that he prefers. Or maybe this is all performance art and he just wants to show exactly how far NBA teams will go to cater to his whims in order to get him on the court (sometimes) for their team.
    Carolina delenda est

Possible in terms of salary cap rules? Sure. Realistically possible? Probably not. I can't see why Brooklyn would want that move.

But you never know, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Possible in terms of salary cap rules? Sure. Realistically possible? Probably not. I can't see why Brooklyn would want that move.

But you never know, I guess.
    Hard to imagine a scenario that makes any sense. No chance Brooklyn would get a comparable player back, because a- there aren’t many, and b- you wouldn’t swap any of them for this clown show.

But treating it as a bad contract swap makes no sense for Brooklyn given that they’re in contention and he’s their best healthy player. Even if he tanks this season he’s no longer their headache in a few months.

My word that guy is otherworldly with a basketball in his hands. I saw him play at court side against the Hornets on NYE and he is just absurd. TV doesn’t do it justice; he is phenomenal. Y’know…. on the court… it’s the rest of the time that’s not great.

Kyrie out with sore calf tonight.

Or something.

Although I can’t see the expression on your face, or ‘hear’ any inflection in tone as you type, I have the funniest feeling there’s a bit of sarcasm in that statement. 😁

“Sore calf” sounds like something a teenager invented to avoid being drafted into the Vietnam War.

Unless he means a baby cow. For most people that would make no sense, but in this case - are we sure he doesn’t mean a baby cow?

Quote Originally Posted by Matches View Post
    “Sore calf” sounds like something a teenager invented to avoid being drafted into the Vietnam War.

Unless he means a baby cow. For most people that would make no sense, but in this case - are we sure he doesn’t mean a baby cow?
    A really ticked off baby cow, by the sound of it.