Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1430
    Forgot to mention that Cam Reddish scored 25 for Portland against Atlanta on Friday night. According to the box score, he played 33 minutes, going 9-for-17 from the field and hit 4 of 9 three-pointers. Based on that successful usage, you could argue that he held his teammate Damian Lillard to only 33 points.

Grayson just had a 20 point 3rd quarter

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Well, the only thing I would say about it is that both Ja and Zion have shown the ability to lead their team to the "next level" in a way that RJ has not. Ja and Zion look like perennial all-stars. We really haven't seen anything like that from RJ. If you are drafting in the first few picks, you are hoping to get an All-Star if not an All-NBA kinda dude.
    You know what Ja Morant and Zion Williamson have going for them? Guys like Tyus Jones and Brandon Ingram. Guys how keep the team winning when they can’t play.

Suns and Mavs putting on a show of bball skill and excellence. Boy if KD and Kyrie ever played together- oh wait...KD is amazing in the clutch

Tatum and Barrett going head to head on ESPN. Barrett just hit a 3 to cap a 19-2 run. The Celtics have gone from 13 up to 9 down. With no Jalen Brunson for NY. The Celtics were booed at home in their last game (which was the biggest blown lead in the NBA this season).Tatum currently with 29 and Barrett with 26 (on uncharacteristically efficient shooting).
    Last edited by Owen Meany; 03-05-2023 at 09:50 PM.

NY and Boston now tied with 3:07 left. Hopefully there will be some clutch play by the Duke guys here.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Meany View Post
    NY and Boston now tied with 3:07 left. Hopefully there will be some clutch play by the Duke guys here.
    Celtics are beginning to reel down the stretch of this season. And it sure doesn’t help that Robert Williams got injured again the other night. I don’t believe they have any real chance at getting past the Bucks without a healthy Time Lord.

2OT in Boston!

What happened between Brown and Tatum on that last possession of OT is essentially what happened between Proctor and Roach multiple times last night. Too much dribbling at the top of the key only to give the ball to a player with limited time to shoot in a less than ideal position within the half court set.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero02 View Post
    What happened between Brown and Tatum on that last possession of OT is essentially what happened between Proctor and Roach multiple times last night. Too much dribbling at the top of the key only to give the ball to a player with limited time to shoot in a less than ideal position within the half court set.
    The main problem for Boston is that Malcolm Brogdon is injured. He missed the previous game, against the Brooklyn Nets, in which the Celtics squandered a 28-point lead. And now he’s missing tonight’s game — which will likely be another loss.

His injury (ankle) is not particularly serious, though. Once he returns to the lineup they’ll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    The main problem for Boston is that Malcolm Brogdon is injured. He missed the previous game, against the Brooklyn Nets, in which the Celtics squandered a 28-point lead. And now he’s missing tonight’s game — which will likely be another loss.

His injury (ankle) is not particularly serious, though. Once he returns to the lineup they’ll be fine.
    I disagree. I think they also need Robert Williams healthy to advance far in the playoffs.

Kennard goes 4-4 from 3 point range in the first half vs. the team that traded him less than a month. ..
    Last edited by subzero02; 03-05-2023 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    I disagree. I think they also need Robert Williams healthy to advance far in the playoffs.
    Williams is a pretty good player at times, though limited offensively. But sure, it would be nice for him to be healthy for the playoffs. Probably not going to happen, though; he’s played 28 games this season.

Tyus looks great as the starting PG for memphis... he has 20 points in the 3rd quarter and is dominating the clips. He is in the zone

Quote Originally Posted by subzero02 View Post
    Tyus looks great as the starting PG for memphis... he has 20 points in the 3rd quarter and is dominating the clips. He is in the zone
    And Kennard and Plumlee have chipped in efficient 12 points each for their respective teams, with Kennard 4-4 from 3 and Mason 6-7 from the floor.

Kennard Jones backcourt fun to watch . Clippers have so much talent Leonard Gets the Westbrook . They are being very friendly to Luke postgame. Tyrone Lue first to greet him postgame

Clips dominate the 4th quarter to end their losing streak. Tyus cooled down in the 4th and Kawhi heated up in a hurry. Mason, Tyus and Kennard all had performances that ranged from very good to outstanding but Paul George played the best game that I've ever seen him play. He displayed all of his attributes tonight... outside shooting, mid range jumper, powering through contact to score in the paint, rebounding, and perimeter defense. This was also the most aggressive that I have seen George on offense

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    2OT in Boston!
    A Knicks double OT win over the Celtics is a good excuse to trot out this historic video which truly represents Knicks fans in all their/our glory.

https://youtu.be/mkhrUM35CQo

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    Williams is a pretty good player at times, though limited offensively. But sure, it would be nice for him to be healthy for the playoffs. Probably not going to happen, though; he’s played 28 games this season.
    As of today, I would not pick the Celtics to return to the NBA finals. I certainly hope they return, and win at all. But right now they are not even playing like one of the top 3 teams in the East, much less the best team in the East.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    As of today, I would not pick the Celtics to return to the NBA finals. I certainly hope they return, and win at all. But right now they are not even playing like one of the top 3 teams in the East, much less the best team in the East.
    I agree but no team other than Milwaukee seems good enough to win the East. I don’t trust any of the other contenders.