Halftime Zion Report: OMG where do I start?

Zion looks incredibly fit, even more than the last time we saw him play which was 517 DAYS AGO!!!

He gets to the rim at will, including a baseline move and thundering dunk that had me yelling at the TV in the very quiet sports bar but I’m not embarrassed because Zion. Or he gets triple teamed in the lane and kicks out for a wide open three.

Two sick blocks including one tracking back in the fast break that was totally it goaltending.

Made his free throws which is good because he will get fouled A LOT.

Multiple possessions as Point-Zion where he could probably work on his handle but I don’t care because he should have the ball in his hands every time down the floor.

And the BEAMING SMILE that we saw at Duke. He looks free and easy and happy to be playing again. I forgot how much joy he brings to the game. Sounds cheesy but it really brought me joy to see Zion on the floor again.

P.S. Bo Cruz is on the Pelicans! Another story line!

P.P.S. Please tell me Jose Alvarado isn’t the full-time backup PG. Yeah he’s a pest on defense but he wouldn’t shoot wide open threes and could barely run the offense. How about a trade for Tyus???