Plaintiff's medical malpractice attorney referral

Hi all. My roommate from Duke is dealing with a medical situation that may involve malpractice, and is looking for a lawyer to speak with. My roommate lives in the Maryland suburbs of DC; the patient, his father, lives in western NC; and the treatment is occurring in Greensboro. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishDevil View Post
    Hi all. My roommate from Duke is dealing with a medical situation that may involve malpractice, and is looking for a lawyer to speak with. My roommate lives in the Maryland suburbs of DC; the patient, his father, lives in western NC; and the treatment is occurring in Greensboro. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Duke Law grad and prominent Cameron advertiser James Scott Farrin has a big practice in Durham...many here have known him for a long time. Definitely worth a chat with his very capable firm.

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Duke Law grad and prominent Cameron advertiser James Scott Farrin has a big practice in Durham...many here have known him for a long time. Definitely worth a chat with his very capable firm.
    Don’t you mean JAMES…SCOTT…FARRIN!?

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    Don’t you mean JAMES…SCOTT…FARRIN!?
    I do miss him on a personal level as I used to attend a bunch of ACC Tournaments with him, very smart, pleasant, fun guy.

Quote Originally Posted by skydog View Post
    don’t you mean james…scott…farrin!?
    hurtline!