I had this idea, and maybe it won't work that well, but here goes nothing. When I am watching Jeopardy, sometimes I know the answer to questions that none of the contestants get. When that happens, I sometimes say 'that money is rightfully mine!' (It's a relatively obscure pop culture reference, by the way.)

Anyway, that got me to thinking that maybe we could make a game out of it. The rules would be as follows:
1) You can only make money on answers that nobody gets right. It doesn't matter whether nobody rang in, or whether some or all of them rang in and missed it; either way it is up for you to grab.
2)You have to know the answer without looking anything up, and you have to respond before the host gives the correct answer.
3) You score the amount of money that the question was worth.
4) For Daily Doubles, you can score only what the contestant wagered, and of course you only make money in the event the contestant misses it but you get it right.
5) For final Jeopardy, if you know the answer but none of the contestants gets it right, you score the highest amount that any contestant wagers.
6) You can't lose money no matter what. That is to say, if everybody gets it wrong, or if the contestant playing the Daily Double gets it wrong and you do, too, it's 'no harm, no foul.'
7) The game is on the honor system.

That's it. It's really simple.

When the questions are pretty easy or there is a really great contestant on the show, the pickings are slim, because if the contestants don't miss any questions you can't make any money at all. Remember that the idea is to score by knowing something that none of the contestants know.

If anybody is interested, all you have to do is watch Jeopardy and keep track of your score. Then you can post in the thread how you did. Maybe at the end of each week we can see who had the most 'unique knowledge.'